Mike, Phoenix, & Rob On Ustream 4/5/10

LPxDC

Guys one Question... i Think this Ustream thing should be only for LPU members, i mean is really fucking great this kind of Chats but, for the first time in my fucking life i become in a LPU member to have the chance to chat with a LP Members and now this ?

I feel super happy for this videochats but at the same time i feel like my membershit lost just a little his value... sorry

Guys one Question... i Think this Ustream thing should be only for LPU members, i mean is really fucking great this kind of Chats but, for the first time in my fucking life i become in a LPU member to have the chance to chat with a LP Members and now this ?

I feel super happy for this videochats but at the same time i feel like my membershit lost just a little his value... sorry

+9000, plus it would stop the usual spam

I disagree. With the LPU chats they usually touch on some important topics. So far not much important info has been released on USTREAM. Oh and I think USTREAM is free right? So how would they make it LPU only?

I disagree. With the LPU chats they usually touch on some important topics. So far not much important info has been released on USTREAM. Oh and I think USTREAM is free right? So how would they make it LPU only?

I think he meant a LPU video chat

ok, but is my first month in LPU and put yourself in my position...

Im paying to talk with LP, and now the videochat is free...

Maybe for all of you guys that live in US, germany, Italy, Canada, England etc that can watch LP live every Tour or M & G in everyshow this looks stupid but for me that in 10 years i never watch LP the videochat is the most amazing thing.

Im really happy for those of cant be a LPU member and now have the chance to talk and watch Mike or Chester responding to the people but my first though when i become in a LPU member was...

Now i can talk with Mike... and now i feel like i lose 108 dollars...

i feel LP in my hearth but i don't know is weird

Edited by maik_gianino

I really disagree. I've been on Ustream for the past 3 days, waiting patiently for LP to come. A lot of us did. And I'm an LPU member too. Honestly the best LPU chat I went to was the unmonitored one (maybe with the exception of Chester's, who was amazing to talk to 600+) . Ustream is just for LP to say hey and be silly. LPU is for more serious stuff. Your not losing anything, you still get the chats (with 'serious' questions), cd, lputv, shirt, other items, website and first chance at tickets and more.

Also to the person who said that Ustream had a lot of spam, you're wrong. We were acting very relaxed. Mike even said so.

Only one A-hole and he said he did it so Mike/Phe would say his stuff.

The chat was good overall. Nice to see them relaxed and we got to hear New Divide, in *-bit form (which sounded awesome!).

Does anyone know if those 8-bit mp3s will be available?

ok, but is my first month in LPU and put yourself in my position...

Im paying to talk with LP, and now the videochat is free...

Maybe for all of you guys that live in US, germany, Italy, Canada, England etc that can watch LP live every Tour or M & G in everyshow this looks stupid but for me that in 10 years i never watch LP the videochat is the most amazing thing.

Im really happy for those of cant be a LPU member and now have the chance to talk and watch Mike or Chester responding to the people but my first though when i become in a LPU member was...

Now i can talk with Mike... and now i feel like i lose 108 dollars...

i feel LP in my hearth but i don't know is weird

nobody made you pay 108$. you pay for the package, the forums, etc;. Members of LP are not limited to get in touch with fans through LPU chat. You might as well say their twitters should be for LPU members only because chaz and phi answer ?'s every now & then. </sarcasm> It's technology advancing and LP wanted to utilize ustream. I quote Hahninator in my sig down thurr . *points to sig

maybe you should drop an email to an LPU rep or something and ask them to see if they can do LPU vid chats in the future. Not sure why they havent gotten on the ball but with them you never know what they are doing.

I agree with you in the LP Stuff like Cd's and everything but the most important is the contact with the band... if i want a Cd i got to Amazon or eBay not LPU...

If you want to talk with Chester i doubt you can buy a talk in Amazon...

i Really love LPU is the most amazing thing...

The channel in Ustream.tv is great but i think maybe LPU needs more videochats and that kind of stuff... just that...

I agree with you in the LP Stuff like Cd's and everything but the most important is the contact with the band... if i want a Cd i got to Amazon or eBay not LPU...

If you want to talk with Chester i doubt you can buy a talk in Amazon...

i Really love LPU is the most amazing thing...

The channel in Ustream.tv is great but i think maybe LPU needs more videochats and that kind of stuff... just that...

LP has become so famous they are limited on time to do these kinds of things . They cant just log into a random chat room to talk to people like they did back in the HT days. Really get back on topic and open a new thread to throw in your "complaints" before an argument starts.

*back to topic*

This chat felt like they were excited about answering some questions but ended up with huge amounts of spam (which there will always be) Which led to Rob be bored and left, phoenix just staring at the screen waiting for two good questions plus leaving Mike having to sound like he nickpicked the spammers and played Piano to make it look exciting.

It was alrite but you could tell they seemed annoyed at the lack of good questions and comments about shout outs n "Come to my country" people.