Death To Analog Release Date

hahninator

Hey guys, Julien-K has finally picked a release date for their debut CD 'Death To Analog'.

After at least 3 and a half years of working on it and touring for years in support of it already, they have decided to finally release it on February 19, 2009. Rumors are that it will be a digital release (iTunes, or the Trent Reznor/Radiohead way possibly) at first, followed by a full CD release at a later date. Stay tuned for updates on that hopefully. Febraury 17 is also the date that TVs in the US will switch to digital signals, getting rid of the antenna sets. Interesting date to pick.

They released an 6-track EP earlier this year, containing 'Kick The Bass', 'Technical Difficulties', 'Maestro', and three remixes of these songs, highlighted by Brandon Belsky's remix of 'Maestro' - a remix that's haunting atmosphere sure fits the mood of Reanimation.

The animation on their website reveals this image:

Posted Image

Excited?

I for one, can't wait for DTA. I've been waiting ever since they had their very first demos up on their myspace page. What an awesome date to pick as well. I can't wait for a full studio version of Systeme De Sexe.

Where did the ep get released? Any info greatly appreciated.

It came out durin their tour with Mindless Self Indulgence, basically at each show they'd give away a certain number of the EP's. I have no clue it was sold or given as contest prizes or wat. Also that's great that they are finally releasing the album, and tht it's been given a name! Julien-K is basically half of Linkin Park so I think they will make it pretty big. In my opinion they are the rock and techno side of LP, and Styles of Beyond is the hip-hop side. Combine them together and you get a new era of music that will rock your world!!

THANK F***IN GOD :D

Can't wait for it to come out.

I don't think this is true but just wanna make sure...is it true that there is a Mike Shinoda remix of the song 'Death To Analog'? Its just i heard about it from a site & it got me wondering.

Edited by LPKode2

It came out durin their tour with Mindless Self Indulgence, basically at each show they'd give away a certain number of the EP's. I have no clue it was sold or given as contest prizes or wat. Also that's great that they are finally releasing the album, and tht it's been given a name! Julien-K is basically half of Linkin Park so I think they will make it pretty big. In my opinion they are the rock and techno side of LP, and Styles of Beyond is the hip-hop side. Combine them together and you get a new era of music that will rock your world!!

They're not half linkin park lol, chester helped them out, thats it. they are too different from LP... they have their own style which makes them awesome.

Hey guys, Julien-K has finally picked a release date for their debut CD 'Death To Analog'.

After at least 3 and a half years of working on it and touring for years in support of it already, they have decided to finally release it on February 19, 2009.

It will be the 17th, not the 19th; as you can see at the animation it will come out at the same day that digital TV dies, which is the 17th ;) I guess this was just a typo but I just wanted to let you know.

And no, Julien-K is NOT half of Linkin Park *lol* Not even Dead By Sunrise is ;)

And yes, there is a remix of their song "Death To Analog" by Mike Shinoda. The guys themselves regularly update their Wikipedia (their name on there is JKDJS) and it was them who added the news about the Mike Shinoda remix, so this is true! They have never officially announced the remix but they rarely announce anything - it adds to the whole mystery of the band that we fans almost gotta figure it out all by ourselves *lol* We don't know yet when it will be out, though!

Edited by immortalsoul

And yes, there is a remix of their song "Death To Analog" by Mike Shinoda. The guys themselves regularly update their Wikipedia (their name on there is JKDJS) and it was them who added the news about the Mike Shinoda remix, so this is true! They have never officially announced the remix but they rarely announce anything - it adds to the whole mystery of the band that we fans almost gotta figure it out all by ourselves *lol* We don't know yet when it will be out, though!

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Can't wait to hear it...when it gets released :D

Edited by LPKode2