LPU 10.0 Wishlist

feelthless

I agree it should be HT related.

Demos & new songs would be cool, but they can save them for LPU11 i guess.

The least they could do is reissue & remaster HT (akin to the HTEP ten years ago) with all the bonus tracks (HV remix, My december etc) but I can totally see the majority of the fans boycoting the LPU for that xD

But then again that sounds more like a comercial release, so who knows? to be honest i really cant beleive that there are many HT demos left. at least ones that sound drasticly different...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to throw a wild stab in the air and guess it will contain 6 tracks somehow related to HT. 6 tracks for the simple fact that every LPU upto LPU6 had 6 tracks (excluding LPU3 which had the 5 remaining LIT tracks). Demo's of HT 100% not on there. Some possiblity of more remixes (possibly by other artists) of HT tracks could be included. Maybe an unreleased song (not demo) full finished unreleased song from that era. Or maybe what Geki said, live performances (if so hopefully each unique).

The realease of next LPU CD would indeed be the perfect situation for leaking some unreleased songs from the HT era...

->10th anniversary of LPU

->10th anniversary of HT

It would give us more informations about the early Linkin Park day's...Wich is always great!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty confident we'll see some tracks from the HT / Reanimation era. I don't know about demos or b-sides (though there undoubtedly will be some, somewhere) but there are definitely a few unreleased Reanimation tracks in existence...

If there are anymore HT b-sides, then that would be what LPU10 should be.

Other than that, and I know LP has said that they would rather make new music than re-record old stuff, but for the HT 10th anniversary it would be cool if they re-recorded Hybrid Theory.

There could be new spins on each track, maybe switch some stuff up, I dunno.

They could throw in She Couldn't. Then the band would actually be able to talk about the song. Correct me if im mistaken, but didnt Mike say the band cant reveal a lot about it. This would be a good way

Random full PR04 show lol.

Otherwise:

- Songs from Chesters demo tape, such as Reading My Eyes with his vocals or any of the other Xero tracks with him.

- A fixed version of She Couldn't

- My Own Summer (Live 2002)

- Figure.09/From The Inside (Live PR04)

- Nobody's Listening (Live PR03 or UK Fall 2003)

- Reading My Eyes (Live 2008)

- More Meteora Demos

- The unreleased Meteora Remixes

- More MTM Demos

- More Reanimation B-Sides/Demos

- More Pre- Hybrid Theory album stuff

Re-record Hybrid Theory? You can't make this record any better imo. Reanimation is already a reinterpretation of those tracks.

But I agree they should do something cool for a 10th anniversary edition.

Re-record Hybrid Theory? You can't make this record any better imo. Reanimation is already a reinterpretation of those tracks.

It's not that I think they could/would make it better, but LP's sound has changed a lot since HT was first released. At least for MTM, the band has a more raw sound. Plus they could add in any live intro/outros they do.

You are right about Reanimation though. Didn't think of it like that.

Random full PR04 show lol.

Otherwise:

- Songs from Chesters demo tape, such as Reading My Eyes with his vocals or any of the other Xero tracks with him.

- A fixed version of She Couldn't

- My Own Summer (Live 2002)

- Figure.09/From The Inside (Live PR04)

- Nobody's Listening (Live PR03 or UK Fall 2003)

- Reading My Eyes (Live 2008)

- More Meteora Demos

- The unreleased Meteora Remixes

- More MTM Demos

- More Reanimation B-Sides/Demos

- More Pre- Hybrid Theory album stuff

A fixed version of She Couldn't?

Reanimation-style remixes, new songs, b-sides or acoustic versions. Any of these would probably make me pretty happy.

LPU 9 did a good job of raising expectations, so I assume we'll get a live CD of all the singles from the Summer 2011 tour :-p

Reanimation-style remixes, new songs, b-sides or acoustic versions. Any of these would probably make me pretty happy.

LPU 9 did a good job of raising expectations, so I assume we'll get a live CD of all the singles from the Summer 2011 tour :-p

I would be excited about a live CD of all the new singles before the new album comes out, but definitely not after.

I wouldn't mind getting a live CD again for 10.0, as long as it's not something like 7.0 was. I actually love all the live tracks on every LPU CD except for 7.0, I hate that CD. Maybe they'll do something like 3 studio songs, 3 live songs. 8.0 and 9.0 both haven't been live and I think they really gave back to us with 9.0, I never thought we would have ever gotten stuff like the Faint demo and stuff like that.

uncensored versions of high voltage (2000), standing in the middle and some reanimation songs

and Dedicated!

but i agree to that prolly wont happen on an lpu cd

maybe on a compilation cd in the future

hope that happens tho :lol:

need uncensored versions of:

High Voltage (2000)

Dedicated

Standing In The Middle

X-Ecutioner Style

im not sure but i think H! Vltg3 too?

Edited by Michael