Another Happy Birthday!

LPPanther

In about 22 hours Eastern time, Hybrid Theory will officialy be 8 years old! What a great day October 24th, 2000 was! Celebrate the first album by the band by wearing an LP shirt and listening to Hybrid Theory all day! Also take a moment to remember how you felt the first time you heard the album, and all the things this band has meant to you personally over the years. Happy birthday Hybrid Theory, and a big thank you to Linkin Park for 8 years of greatness ever since.

Wow, how time flies...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYBRID THEORY.

You are my favorite album. Your music always gives me power. It is really hard to describe what your music means for me! But I can not imagine to be without them. And I will hear you again and again and again and again and again.....

Thanks to LP for all the great songs!

Hmmm...I'm looking down to my left leg seeing my Hbrid Theory tattoo and thinking :

What a damn great album this is and it's definetely the best I've ever heared. HT means a lot to me especially when I think about the past 8 years and all the great memories!

Happp Birthday

Happy birthday Hybrid Theory. We owe it all to you.

I'm flying home tomorrow and the flight is about an hour so I plan to get a listen in. I'll probably listen to the Extended Edition I made (search Hybrid Theory Extended Edition on Demonoid)