Reviewing Dead By Sunrise Tour 2010

Jacrid

I won't write down what I ate the morning or something. I'll make it quick and informative.

Show Review:

02/23/2010 - Zurich: Swiss people were rocking with Delta Fiasco and Dead by Sunrise. They were open minded and friendly, so it was a great show for everyone.

After the show Delta Fiasco and some of DBS signed and let taking pictures. It was pretty cool, very relaxed atmosphere.

02/24/2010 - München: The people were awful they hardly moved and were only clapping. Only one guy jumped around. At least someone knew how to rock. Dead by Sunrise was in best mood and Delta Fiasco did a solid performance. After the show, Elias was going to the Bar across from the Tonhalle. We joined him and after few minutes the rest of Julien-K came to chill. It was amazing because it showed to me that even though they're known, those guys are still human beings.

02/25/2010 - Cologne: Very cool show. People rocked and the acts were awesome too. I think on this show you could hear Ryan's voice very good, louder and clearer. There was nothing special after the show because they went straight to Berlin (that's what we were told).

02/27/2010 - Berlin: Awful city in my opinion. It was dirty and uncomfortable. People were crazy too because they pushed like they would die if they couldn't go in. However the show was good. Couldn't see much of the crowd from behind but JanekZech said they were rocking. Dead by Sunrise and Delta Fiasco were - once more - totally awesome. After the show, Chester and Amir took their time to sign and talk to the people.

02/28/2010 - Hamburg: Craziest show I've seen thanks to LPLive. We rocked the docks and Delta Fiasco as well as Dead by Sunrise were giving all the power they got. It was an amazing and I think also a successful show. A night I won't forget. Chester voice though was a too quiet this time... it was louder about when they were playing condemned. Usually right after 20 Eyes, Chester comes down to sign but a girl passed out, so he stopped. I don't know if they were signing autographs on the back entrance. As for Delta Fiasco, they sold out all the records they had. This means they were pretty awesome.

LPLive Meet & Greets with Julien-K:

In Hamburg we got the chance to meet Julien-K. Although they don't really belong to Linkin Park, they are still awesome and deserve to get our respect. So I printed a Poster (designed by Overkill) on which LPLive members had to put their names. We collected from Zurich to Hamburg about 25 signatures and gave it to Julien-K that day. It was our "Thank you" for taking the time for a meet & greet at every of those shows. They were really amazed and happy about this present (Ryan said they have to frame and hang it on in the studio).

Thanks for everyone who came by and signed. For all the others: We hope to see you at one of the coming Julien-K or Linkin Park shows!

We had a great time and the Julien-K were speechless - I'd say mission accomplished.

Edited by Jacrid

Fucking amazing tour!!!! Cologne was amesome indeed, the crowd was in fire.

I couldn't make a review of the shows I went to (because of my "not so good" English), but I can tell the positive/negative points of the tour though:

+ Intimate rocking shows!!!!

+ Made me discover The Delta Fiasco...At first , I didn't liked them so much, but now, yes (at least some of their songs)

+ Met a lot of cool people (Lee, Amit, Alex, Tomer,...)

+...and Elias! (Would have liked meeting the other band members too, but I couldn't, unfortunately)

+ First time I came in Germany...Cologne has a beautiful Cathedral =D

+++ And, of course, the LPL poster given to Julien-K!

- some of the security guys were really not cool

- and the story about the girl who passed out...Some of the fans are such individualist, they only care about getting an autograph from Chester...I'm sure they wouldn't react if a guy would die in front of them because of them pushing each other too strong...I saw an other girl who was feeling sick in Cologne for the same reason, it's not cool at all...

***And yes, cool pictures!! I'm on the first one =D

Edited by Qwerty18

I loved the DbS concert in Munich!

The best thing: Me and a friend were standing in front of the 'Tonhalle' waiting to get in for the concert... then we started (more or less) accidently to talk to Amir, Lee and Stefano... It was great to meet them and to know people from this forum. Because of them we also had the chance to meet Julien-K at the Tourbus!

Thanks a lot to those 3 ;-)

Greetings - P!

was really awesome time again and i met some more nice LPL guys like Lee and Amit and some of the other who i met before, always love this things with the meet&greet of the LPL users!

we need to keep it for all future shows and even outside of europe, cause up to know it was only possible in europe because of the tour schedule by LP and DBS!!

hope to meet more nice ppl at the next LP tour :D

I loved the DbS concert in Munich!

The best thing: Me and a friend were standing in front of the 'Tonhalle' waiting to get in for the concert... then we started (more or less) accidently to talk to Amir, Lee and Stefano... It was great to meet them and to know people from this forum. Because of them we also had the chance to meet Julien-K at the Tourbus!

Thanks a lot to those 3 ;-)

Greetings - P!

Hey! You're on LPL! Haha good to see you here! Was nice meeting you! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I was in Hamburg and the show was just amazing!!

Delta fiasco was great and DBS just rocked the sh#t out of the docks!

All the ppl went Crazy!!

When i arrived about 14:20Uhr there were some people waiting for the show! Awesome! Also saw you guys from the LPL there, i reconized SpikeMinoda first then the rest with the LPL poster for Julien K (:

I was in the first row :) that was just amazing! Got a hug from Chester,Elias and Ryan as well as their autogramms on my vecel shirt :) THANK YOU GUYS!!

• 4 weeks later...