leftshoe18 presents Linkin Park - Rebirth

leftshoe18

I wanted to keep it the same way as the original cover.

But..normally...the title of the album is under the band's name. Or the band's name must be big and place at the bottom of the artwork.....

Ok..some review:

Faint:...yeah like what you said...hard to recognize what the differences is from the old version...but it's good (9/10)

Figure.09: Like the first version...because I heard it before so....I don't have any impression with it (this means you should do something..or just keep it if you want). (9/10)

Fear: OK, now the problems is Mike voice when he sings with Chester still so small (make the final bridge as loud as the first version + make's Mike voice louder in the final chorus. And I miss the rap part of fear...maybe you can put it in the second bridge. (8/10)

Point of Authority: This song is funny, when it come to the demo's part. Mike and Chester voices sound like they are singing through the phone :D. However, it is very good! (10/10)

Crawling: I felt sleepy when I heard the song :D because the opening is so long (well..Reanimation's opening is cool). Maybe I heard it when I'm gonna sleep so....(9/10)

Runaway: Good job, you filled the demo parts into the song with right positions. However, the first part....if you put it there....some one who put their soul into the song will be cut. I means the song is not connected. Whatever, that's someone feeling..not me (9/10)

Part of Me: This one ROCK!! (10/10)

By Myself: Silently and put strike over with epic opening of by myself. Good actually!! (9/10)

A Place For My Head: WOW! The demo things fit the song well :o! Chester's ha há ha!!! Well Done!!! (10/10)

Forgotten: Good...nothing bad or excellent...(9/10)

TLTGYA: OK, opposite of fear...Chester voice still low for the main vocal. And Mike's voice should not cover up Chester's if he sing as back-up vocal!. => This means you should make Mike's voice a little bit smaller and Chaz's louder. Also, the instrument is little to epic for this painful song! OK, I meant a little messy....just put it a little simpler! (8/10)

Overall: 9/10 (Recommended)

Am I too easy going man? Put the score such high like that? Nevermind....

Edit: Ok, think about TLTGYA again!!!

Edited by ShadowThanatos

I like what you did with the Faint Demo mixing it with the final version on Meteora. Goes together well. I also liked what you did with the Figure 09 demo, putting it together the demo with the final version of the song. Nice work on the songs! ;)

I agree with Shadows comment on the songs.

The only thing i can say do what you did on TLTGYA

where chesters voice is on one side and Mikes side is on the other speaker

do the same for LOATR song. Put mike on one side while put Chesters part on the other

so both ears when using headphones can have a different part.

The way you have sounds like it is smashed together and cant tell them apart.

Amazing work, thank you very much!!! I would be so happy, and I would have bought the CD as long as the LPU 9.0 would have been the same as this. :lol:

Oh, I have a question: where can I download the lyrics from?

Edited by Nezumi86

• 1 year later...

n-n-n-necro bump!

Anyways, would I be able to get another news post for the follow-up to this? I'm still tweaking it a little but am planning on putting it out either this week or next week.

Edit:

Rebirth 2.0 has been out for a couple days now. The thread has been added to the main post and also right here.

Edited by leftshoe18