LPU Sale for DBS Europe Tour

SpikeMinoda

The LPU just posted at their twitter:

We've set aside some tickets for LPU members for the Dead By Sunrise Europe shows! Check out LPU.com for info!

in my opinion way too late xD

For the german dates the prizes go down by 3€!!! (after a price increase by 2€ on January 1st, well done Eventim)

By the way we are planning to do LPL Meet&Greets once again at all the DBS shows!

I'm planning all of them, so if you are going just send me a PM with your real name and the city you are attending.

I will create a list and post it middle of february here at LPL! Looking forward to see many LPL members myself at the Hamburg show and hope that many of you appear on other shows as well!!!

I will post some more information for the meet&greets shortly before the concerts together with the lists who is going to which concert!!

EDIT: It's not the LPU special!!!!

SpikeMinoda1989

@lpunderground is this the special you were talking about?

lpunderground

@SpikeMinoda1989 no

no, these ticket holds have been planned for a loooong time. nothing to do with ticket sales.

I know from my friend in London the tickets for that show arnt doing well at all Edited by sian18

Even if it is about ticket sales u work for the band ur not going to say yeah tickets are selling bad and I know from my friend in London the tickets for that show arnt doing well at all

Actually, Adam would say it if that was the reason. It may not seem that way to you, but just trust me on this one. Adam's not going to lie to your face, I guarantee that.

Yeah, they are selling quite badly as I've heard from several people but this has nothing to do with ticket sales - blame a lazy/slacking promoter.

Hope there's LPU M&G's on this tour.

Hope there's LPU M&G's on this tour.

This! If you read this adam.... please fill us in

And I have the impression that Brussels show is selling quite well.

Besides the venue in brussels is really small anyway.