Interview with Ryan

Numbrocker

Alternative Addiction did an interview with Ryan.

http://lptimes.com/news2009/dec/news12202009.html

However this part is bugging me.

A touring schedule has not yet been announced but, Shuck said they band could hit the road in February and for those who are wondering if this will be a one-record wonder, forget about it.

“We’re already working on material for our next record,” Shuck said.

Ok I don't know how serious to take this, but shouldn't Chester focus on getting through with touring and then working on the new LP album? I like DBS, probably more then most here, but LP really needs to be first.

I'm not really music knowledgable, so I don't know if this means anything or not.

[/i]Ok I don't know how serious to take this, but shouldn't Chester focus on getting through with touring and then working on the new LP album? I like DBS, probably more then most here, but LP really needs to be first.

I'm not really music knowledgable, so I don't know if this means anything or not.

I don't think Chester has started any DBS work yet. Amir and Ryan maybe but I'm sure Chester is just working with LP at this point. Maybe a few DBS song ideas sent to the rest of the band, but I'm fairly certain Chester's attention is on the new LP album.

Or maybe I just don't want to think otherwise.

It's not like Chester is only capable of writing material for one band at a time. Remember, a lot of the songs on Out of Ashes were written at the same time as material he was working on with LP for MTM.

true, but wasn't base material for Out of Ashes the one rejected by Linkin Park, meaning ideas he put on plate that were rejected by other LP members. No one can say that now he'll run every idea by LP first. Edited by shabanini

Really they should be working on Julien-K's next album. Thats been out longer, & chester has to get back working with LP after the holidays anway. its makes more sense. Dead by Sunrise IS chester not Ryan & amir etc. (no offence to them)

JK are already working on new songs for a new release, and Chester WILL get back to LP 100 % soon. I'm sure he even works for LP when he's on the road with DBS (don't underestimate the power of new technologies) and still has new song ideas that he might not know where to put right now. I'd guess he never stops working on any musical projects, such as Mike and JK.