Road To Revolution & LP Updates

hahninator

1 - Chester saying they have played over 200 shows just probs exaggerated a little. i mean we have all done it. and they have played over 200 shows. just not 200 proj rev's. give him a break.

yup, give him a break, he's not obssesed with live shows like us lol

he even said the first time that they played qwerty in the US that was the second time ever that they performed that song, there's no problem with that lol.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Chester saying they have played over 200 shows just probs exaggerated a little. i mean we have all done it. and they have played over 200 shows. just not 200 proj rev's. give him a break.

2 - Why is everyone so scared about LPU 8 being live? they saw how badly we all reacted last time and have said it wont be live songs this time. Keep some faith yeah? dont make this place turn into LPA (their forums are crap btw)

They said LPU8 won't ALL be live songs. There's either 3 or 4 missing tracks from Milton Keynes, so they won't take up the whole CD. I almost guarantee they'll be on it.

They said LPU8 won't ALL be live songs. There's either 3 or 4 missing tracks from Milton Keynes, so they won't take up the whole CD. I almost guarantee they'll be on it.

Yeah...I completely agree with you on this one...LPU8 was said not to be ALL live songs. That doesn't mean half of it could be or such. Who knows though...time will tell...

I'd obviously rather not see them on LPU8, but I think LPU8 could still be really good depending on what else they put on it. LPU 2, 4, and 6 all had previously available tracks on them too but also had some cool new stuff.

I'm very pessimistic about the DVD, and I fully anticipate the missing tracks being on LPU8, but I'm still hopeful that we'll get something good out of it.

Sometimes the LP community can be just a BIT overexcitable. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_wink.gif

You guys need to CHILLLLLL until you see the finished product. They cut POA/Papercut/SiB from the "tracklist"

When I see that it makes it sound like it isn't on the CD, and could still be on the DVD. Just like Live In Texas.

LPLive has sort of spoiled the fans, because giving them a place to shuffle around live Mp3s, keep track of setlists and shows makes everyone feel like they are entitled to more than they actually are.

It's two songs, that we have hundreds of different Mp3s for. Even if it doesn't end up on the DVD, so what? Some of you act like including those two songs on the CD/DVD will make it the best fuckin thing ever.

It'll be fine.

Sometimes the LP community can be just a BIT overexcitable. <!-- s;) --><!-- s;) -->

You guys need to CHILLLLLL until you see the finished product. They cut POA/Papercut/SiB from the "tracklist"

When I see that it makes it sound like it isn't on the CD, and could still be on the DVD. Just like Live In Texas.

LPLive has sort of spoiled the fans, because giving them a place to shuffle around live Mp3s, keep track of setlists and shows makes everyone feel like they are entitled to more than they actually are.

It's two songs, that we have hundreds of different Mp3s for. Even if it doesn't end up on the DVD, so what? Some of you act like including those two songs on the CD/DVD will make it the best fuckin thing ever.

It'll be fine.

the tracklist for the cd? maybe

i guess that you can fill a cd with 18 tracks of LP songs.

Sometimes the LP community can be just a BIT overexcitable. <!-- s;) --><!-- s;) -->

It'll be fine.

the tracklist for the cd? maybe

i guess that you can fill a cd with 18 tracks of LP songs.

Especially with Bleed It Out being around 8-9 mins and TLTGYA being about 7. And all the other extenders.

It appears to be the maximum number of songs that fit onto the CD. All the listed songs are roughly 84 minutes. Minus breaks here and there due to the removal of the songs and cutting the encore short they should hit the 80 minutes line.

You didn't see the DVD or even heared the audio of the CD but you're already talking shit about it...

I'm going to wait until I have the product in my hands and then I'm going to write my opinion about it <!-- s;) --><!-- s;) -->

i agree, i really don't like the idea of cut papercut and sib, but i need see the final result to talk if i liked or not

i think they'll put the missing tracks on as either easter eggs or just in the the normal video, just to confuse us fans {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_razz.gif why do you think they have that secret info {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_wink.gif but i don't know tho!!

Pooch: "...But then again - I ain't the millionaire."

Looks like we have a Winner!

I guess the Best thing to do is to do our very own, Fan DVD/CD of this show as a rebel, for free to the fans, for those who disagree with this... can it happen? {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_confused.gif

Did anyone think about the other bands played on the project revolution tour like N.E.R.D. or The Bravery?

Ithink it whould be great if there are live performences of these groups, too on the DVD.

And the cutted songs...IMO we all have to wait until we see the final product instead of discussing, the DVD will be a good thing to cover the time until the next record comes out! I can remember on LIT which i nearly saw about 50times {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Did anyone think about the other bands played on the project revolution tour like N.E.R.D. or The Bravery?

Ithink it whould be great if there are live performences of these groups, too on the DVD.

And the cutted songs...IMO we all have to wait until we see the final product instead of discussing, the DVD will be a good thing to cover the time until the next record comes out! I can remember on LIT which i nearly saw about 50times <!-- s:D --><!-- s:D -->

back stage scenes with other bands = YES

performances of another bands= NO, BECAUSE IF I BUY A FUCKING LINKIN PARK DVD, I WANT PERFORMANCES OF LP! ¬¬

Personally I can't wait for this DVD, might even give my LIT DVD some much needed rest {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif

Would love to see backstage antics with LP and include the other bands but I don't want any non-LP performances unless a member of LP is directly involved in the set.

random: any idea of why phoenix doesn't have his own wikipedia page anymore?

Wikipedia has been doing that lately, if they don't feel a member of a band is "important" enough for their own page, they delete the article about them and make their page redirect to the page for the band they play in.

wtf, thats so frikn off topic lol. heres the setlist for the lpu8. either with the 10 tracks ior not:

1Wake 2.0 LIve milton keynes

2POA live milton keynes

3papercut live milton keynes

4sib live milton keynes

5demo/b-side/remix/new studio track

6demo/b-side/remix/new studio track

1same as above cd

2same as above cd

3same as above cd

4same as above cd

5same as above cd

6same as above cd

7demo/b-side/remix/new studio track

8demo/b-side/remix/new studio track

9demo/b-side/remix/new studio track

10demo/b-side/remix/new studio track

my bets are going on the top one... {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cry.gif

haha sorry about that. i've been following this site for a long time, registered a while ago, but just never bothered to post. it's just that recently i was going on wiki to look up phoenix's gear since i knew i had seen it there before... then whenever i clicked on his name it just went back to the lp page. needless to say, i was kind of frustrated and i figured someone here would know a bit. obviously, i wasn't thinking and didn't realize there was the rest of the forum to post in