Let Down Single - Tracklist

Nameless

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. Soundboard audio of a full Let Down. The outro is just awesome live. Glad we're getting this so I can put it on a CD for my car.

What kind of car do you have? :lol:

Anyways, I hope it's Let Down from NYC or Ulalume...but I bet it will be from a European show.

LOL @ cd usage... who the hell uses those anymore???

Lol my iPod ran out of batteries a few days ago, so I was looking for my old CD player and I couldn't find it. I haven't seen it in years. I do listen to CD's in my car sometimes though. I have a nice head unit (for my 97 Corolla) that has a USB port for iPod/flash drive support, so i keep a flash drive on my keys and loaded it with LP singles (I'm actually a huge fan of their live tracks) :P

I have a Posted Image (Pontiac G6). It hauls ass. lol.

I have an iPod and can afford the connector and shit but my car came with a stock radio that is REALLY nice. Everyone else compliments it as "badass radio" but it's stock LOL. I really like it, it's got sweet red lights that dim with the car and all that shit all over it. I could replace it for like $100 but I'd rather keep it like it is. CD's don't bother me. Putting 20 of my favorite songs on a few CDs is fine with me. I don't want to replace my stock radio with some bullshit cheap-looking and/or not matching/looking good mp3 player that has an iPod hookup.

Anyone thought of an FM transmitter? You can get them for $20 pretty much anywhere and you can use them for any mp3 player, or iPod/iPhone specific...

And @ Mark, the newer GM stock stereos are pretty badass, and I totally agree, if it works, dont fix it..

Lol my iPod ran out of batteries a few days ago, so I was looking for my old CD player and I couldn't find it. I haven't seen it in years. I do listen to CD's in my car sometimes though. I have a nice head unit (for my 97 Corolla) that has a USB port for iPod/flash drive support, so i keep a flash drive on my keys and loaded it with LP singles (I'm actually a huge fan of their live tracks) :P

Are you gonna send it to Apple to get the battery replaced?

Edited by Papelbon

Anyone thought of an FM transmitter? You can get them for $20 pretty much anywhere and you can use them for any mp3 player, or iPod/iPhone specific...

And @ Mark, the newer GM stock stereos are pretty badass, and I totally agree, if it works, dont fix it..

Are you gonna send it to Apple to get the battery replaced?

Oh I meant that it died temporarily. Sorry lol I guess I was just too lazy to let it charge :lol: