New LPTV Episode

hahninator

A new LPTV episode from SURU with Mike and Joe signing at the "MSDCxSURU" event has been posted. I usually just use Mike's blog (at the bottom) to view the episodes the easiest.

Pretty funny LPTV for a change! Good to see LPTV stuff making its way back after Dead By Sunrise dominated for a while.

Where are LPTVs from the studio for the new album? Where is the summer tour LPTV? I hate how all we get now for LPTV are like 2 minute videos of random things. We used to get awesome LPTVs.

Edited by Geki

do we really have no chance to get some info on what happened to the summer 09 stuff??? maybe adam???

man, it was the first LP show for me this summer in ferropolis and i so hoped to get to see a great LPTV... and now? meeeeeeeeh... :(

LOL @ someone not knowing Sold My Soul.

do we really have no chance to get some info on what happened to the summer 09 stuff??? maybe adam???

man, it was the first LP show for me this summer in ferropolis and i so hoped to get to see a great LPTV... and now? meeeeeeeeh... :(

Me too man. I was under the impression Fiore was filming at Grafenhainichen, I even saw him and talked to him...no idea what happened to the footage. Would love to see an LPTV episode from 2009's shows.

I have a feeling they're just going to roll out the remaining 2008/2009 LPTV episodes when the promotional campaign for the new album starts to ramp up, similar to what they did with the retrospective LPTV episodes before MTM came out.

I have a feeling they're just going to roll out the remaining 2008/2009 LPTV episodes when the promotional campaign for the new album starts to ramp up, similar to what they did with the retrospective LPTV episodes before MTM came out.

It would be awesome if they released them on iTunes again. Getting 7 min+ episodes are way better than these minute long episodes of random things.