DBS - 03.12.2009 - Grand Prairie, TX

hahninator

Dead By Sunrise will be playing their next show tonight in Grand Prairie, Texas at the awesome Nokia Theater. It's a part of the KDGE "How The Edge Stole Xmas" Show and has some other really good bands on the lineup as well. DBS gets a 40 minute set...I wonder if they'll play the same stuff or maybe throw in a surprise like 'In The Darkness' or 'Into You'....?

Is anyone from LPLive going to the show?

EDIT:

Talinda has uploaded 2 videos of Chester & the rest of the band chillin backstage and practicing My Suffering & 20 Eyes

You can watch it here & here

Here's the setlist, Thanks to HybridThe0ry97!

01. Crawl Back In

02. Condemned

03. Morning After

04. Fire

05. Let Down

06. Too Late

07. End of The World

08. Inside Of Me

09. My Suffering

10. 20 Eyes

DBS also did an interview that can be viewed here.

Thanks to Amir! Awesome guy. He just sent me a tweet back saying they didn't play Walking In Circles because their set time was too short.

I bet they'll play the same 11 song set they've been playing all tour, I don't see why'd they switch it up for this show, especially since it's not a headlining show or anything. Have fun to anyone that's going tonight!

nothing can beat Ulalume setlist

zOMg we hAdz THE End of the world opening (the "THE" was for you Astat!" ahah)

Probably the same setlist though. I dont expect anything groundbreaking but for the people that are going will have a good time most likely ;)

Hey guys,

The show was great, but something was wrong with chester's mic. I couldn't really hear his voice that well. His mic even cut out once or twice and had to be replaced, once during Fire during his bridge part.

No Walking In Circles, I was really looking forward to that too.

I think that they did an extended outro to letdown, there were two solos and an extra chorus.

They also did autographs, here's a pic:

Posted Image

Hey guys,

The show was great, but something was wrong with chester's mic. I couldn't really hear his voice that well. His mic even cut out once or twice and had to be replaced, once during Fire during his bridge part.

No Walking In Circles, I was really looking forward to that too.

I think that they did an extended outro to letdown, there were two solos and an extra chorus.

They also did autographs, here's a pic:

Posted Image

lucky!!! =/ what kind of meet&greet was it? Public table or were they jus walking around ?

I can confirm the setlist, along with the mic problems. I was about 2 people from the front of the pit.

Actually, the sound in general was pretty bad for DBS' set. The bands that played afterward had a wall of sound going on. DBS... not a whisper, but it was definitely like casual conversation volume-wise.

I can confirm the setlist, along with the mic problems. I was about 2 people from the front of the pit.

Actually, the sound in general was pretty bad for DBS' set. The bands that played afterward had a wall of sound going on. DBS... not a whisper, but it was definitely like casual conversation volume-wise.

yes i was front row behind the pit, I have to agree the sound quality for the DBS set was a little off compared to papa roach and breaking benjamin and flyleaf

yes i was front row behind the pit, I have to agree the sound quality for the DBS set was a little off compared to papa roach and breaking benjamin and flyleaf

Nice! If you saw an asian guy wearing a blue button up wrecking in the pit, that was me. Also during the wall of death.