DBS - 03.12.2009 - Grand Prairie, TX

hahninator

I can confirm the setlist, along with the mic problems. I was about 2 people from the front of the pit.

Actually, the sound in general was pretty bad for DBS' set. The bands that played afterward had a wall of sound going on. DBS... not a whisper, but it was definitely like casual conversation volume-wise.

Opening bands are damned to sound bad and have lower volume than the headliners, it's somehow normal.

Wow, I always thought Chester was screaming his lungs out douring his growls, but apparantly not. When he says "My My" in the My Suffering video, he has a really low output, and it sounds exactly like his screams, just lower. Guess Chester really is one of those mic only screamers, I'm a little dissapointed.

Wow, I always thought Chester was screaming his lungs out douring his growls, but apparantly not. When he says "My My" in the My Suffering video, he has a really low output, and it sounds exactly like his screams, just lower. Guess Chester really is one of those mic only screamers, I'm a little dissapointed.

Don't think so. It's just a rehearsal, maybe he wanted to save his voice. And it was something like an acoustic version - screaming on it wouldn't fit much.