New LP\MS.com Layout and GBC Mixtape

Nameless

Straight from Mike's Blog:

One other thing I wanted to mention is that we're in the process of re-designing linkinpark.com and mikeshinoda.com. I think ms.com will be done first, because it's a less complicated site. For those of you who have a password and LPN account, we're going to be asking everyone to create a new account. I think it might be an opt-in system, so you can keep your existing name and password if you like. The good news is: we're working on making the sign-in system a lot easier, so you don't have to keep clicking on stupid stuff (I know this was annoying to some of you). There will be some other minor changes that might be useful for you; we'll talk about those later.

Posted Image

Last thing: Get Busy Committee is on the music page at MSN: Here

By the way, do you like free music? The GBC MIXTAPE is also out (by DJ CHEAPSHOT)...Get it FOR FREE, HERE

Source

Why are they redesigning the sign-in system when there are a crapload of people whose accounts are STILL fucked up because of Clique ID? This is Sparkart we're talking about here, they're practically asking for another 3+ years of screwed up LPN accounts if they redo the system again. Furthermore, the LPN accounts are tied to all sites under the LPN banner, so does this mean I'm going to lose my LPU, LP.com, and MS.com accounts, all my posts, signup date, user info, everything? Fuck that, if that happens, you will never see me on an official LP-affiliated website again.

Why are they redesigning the sign-in system when there are a crapload of people whose accounts are STILL fucked up because of Clique ID? This is Sparkart we're talking about here, they're practically asking for another 3+ years of screwed up LPN accounts if they redo the system again. Furthermore, the LPN accounts are tied to all sites under the LPN banner, so does this mean I'm going to lose my LPU, LP.com, and MS.com accounts, all my posts, signup date, user info, everything? Fuck that, if that happens, you will never see me on an official LP-affiliated website again.

These changes will NOT affect LPU in any way.

Yeah but what about LP.com posts? This seems like taking a huge mess and trying to fix it, but it could possibly mess it up worse, correct?

Can't really speak on it. It will all be addressed shortly I'm sure. I think all of this is for the better though.

So can you update your yearly LPU account with the best buy code? Or make a new account so i dont have to bother with all the mess?

Yes you can renew your LPU account with the Best Buy code without having to create and entire new account.

If my join date ever got fucked up on the LPU, as well as my post count, I would never join the LPU again and I most likely would never post on an official LP related site again. But I suppose this could be cool, but I'm willing to bet sparkart will fuck up like always.

If my join date ever got fucked up on the LPU, as well as my post count, I would never join the LPU again and I most likely would never post on an official LP related site again. But I suppose this could be cool, but I'm willing to bet sparkart will fuck up like always.

Already happened to me when CliqueID merged, lol. However, thank god I didn't care too much about it. Adam offered to handle it but it's not a big deal.