Still No Pomona Pictures

hahninator

"Due to unfortunate technical difficulties, the Pomona, CA August 22, 2009 show will not be available for download. You can use your code to download ANY other show from the tour by clicking on "view set list" for the show of your choice. We DO have exclusive photographs from this show available, please email downloadsupport@linkinpark.com to receive them."

After 4 emails with no replies and over 3 months after the show, I think we should close the case and move on...I don't think we'll ever get the Pomona pictures from the DSP. Here's to hoping LP changes download support for the future DSP's so we can actually get what's advertised? Sorry to those of you who wanted them...I just don't think they'll ever come.

I'll see if I can find out anything about this for you guys. This was something completely outside of LPU so I can't really do anything but ask some people about it. I'll let you know what I find out.

Ok just heard back from the folks at basecamp who host these files. They said they think the emails may be going to your spam folders and that's why you haven't heard back. However, if you didn't get the email, message me your email address and I'll pass it along to them so they can reach out to you directly with the images.