Rob @ LPU

hahninator

Quick reminder - the LPU chat with Rob is at 4pm PST / 7pm EST today.

Have fun! Ask some good questions! I can't attend but if I was going I'd ask if they could expand their live DSP options and start selling older LP shows, but that's just me. Hope we get some good info from this chat.

Fucking fail @ some questions.

Who snores the loudest? Are you kidding me?

Release date and name of the CD? Mike just said they're trying to focus on 5 songs, how would they have that?

Ever considered using pyro? Well considering they used it on an entire fucking tour I'm sure they have.

Edit:

"rbourdon says: Cuzer: Yes, if possible we'll release older songs like we will for LPU9. We have a lot of music in the LP vault and we'd like for people to hear it someday. Maybe LPU10..."

Well damn, looks like we finally got some info.

Nice :D

He answered my question.

danielpsoad09 dice : Hi Rob. This is Daniel from Chile! In which way will your drumming in the new album be different if you compare it with your previous work? i.e, are you using double pedals or more progressive rythms or anything else? Thanks

rbourdon dice: danielpsoad09: I'm currently working on a couple songs that are making me feel like i'm trying to crack a code to find the right drum part that will complete the song. The sounds are very unique and it's difficult to find a live drum part that compliments

rbourdon dice: the electronic sounds without taking away from what we've accomplished with those new sounds.

rbourdon dice: It's a really fun challenge. I think that my drumming is going to have to evolve to make this amazing.

Awesome news about them releasing all the live shows they have.

And I think people need to let NRL live RIP at this point. The band has confirmed more than once that they practiced playing the song and just did not do it well.