New DBS show in Japan announced

LESTAT

if we get euro shows they will be early jan

i hope for beginning february, but this year for sure no more show will be announced! so, we have to see what kind of shows they are going to play, whether headliner ot they are just supporting some other band? hmm, good question

so hello ...

Dead by sunrise is really nice , I like it...

They are playing a lot of shows, I think so

Also shows in Jan and Feb , as announced

That makes me thinking about the new Linkin Park Studio Album

I'm sure early 2010 or middle 2010 won't work...

Chester has actually a lot to do with DBS

It will be Nov 2010 or early 2011 till we have a new LP Studio album

So that is only my opinion , what do you think , guys?

Edited by FS84

so hello ...

not sure about lp album but im pritty sure dbs will only tour in jan maybe feb then chester will be back with lp full time

Edited by sian18

thats good that DBS is expanding. Good eye but we want a US tour hehe. I really hope Julien-K goes back on tour as well. Seems that they only did the Combichrist tour to promote to DTA then just stopped playing shows for DBS not that im complaining good shit

so hello ...

i dont think it will be that long. but sick news anyways about more DBS shows!

Disagree. Would rather Chester close the situation down, go back to LP in December and get the record out ASAP.

Disagree. I think Chester should do whatever he feels like, and should do more DBS shows for now. I mean, if you've written really personal songs and waited forever to get them out, wouldn't you play mad shows? Prob not. But Chester should do it for as long as he wants, its not like hes gonna tour ALL next year and no LP

Disagree. I think Chester should do whatever he feels like, and should do more DBS shows for now. I mean, if you've written really personal songs and waited forever to get them out, wouldn't you play mad shows? Prob not. But Chester should do it for as long as he wants, its not like hes gonna tour ALL next year and no LP

At this point DBS is putting a hold on the main priority - Linkin Park. DBS is holding up the album, holding up progress, holding up the entire situation. If it wasn't for DBS I am confident the LP album would drop months sooner. LP comes first, not DBS, no matter how long it's been since he's written these songs. The LP album keeps getting delayed and delayed and delayed...first it was "album out before the end of 2009", then "album out in early 2010", now 'album out sometime in 2010". DBS is alright but I'd rather have a new LP album and LP tour instead of DBS touring continuously throughout the winter (February).

I think we're going to be doing something cool for LPU members who pre-order tickets to these Asia shows. Info coming soon.

sounds great! so they will get a m&g with DBS? cause the tickets for taipei are already on sale, that qould be great, so there will be also a m&g in europe, if they do it in asia!

At this point DBS is putting a hold on the main priority - Linkin Park. DBS is holding up the album, holding up progress, holding up the entire situation. If it wasn't for DBS I am confident the LP album would drop months sooner. LP comes first, not DBS, no matter how long it's been since he's written these songs. The LP album keeps getting delayed and delayed and delayed...first it was "album out before the end of 2009", then "album out in early 2010", now 'album out sometime in 2010". DBS is alright but I'd rather have a new LP album and LP tour instead of DBS touring continuously throughout the winter (February).

understandable. But say it to chester's face

Do you really think he would mind if you told him that you want him to work on the LP album? What about Mike and FM back then? They did yome touring as well and I cannot get why it's such a problem that Chester does some touring with his "site project"...

I'd like to get the new album as soon as possible as well, but I don't mind whether that is in 2010 oder 2011...We should be used to this album postponings when it comes to LP, we know they are perfectionists...

Do you really think he would mind if you told him that you want him to work on the LP album? What about Mike and FM back then? They did yome touring as well and I cannot get why it's such a problem that Chester does some touring with his "site project"...

I'd like to get the new album as soon as possible as well, but I don't mind whether that is in 2010 oder 2011...We should be used to this album postponings when it comes to LP, we know they are perfectionists...

hell yeah!