Crawl Back In - Live At Ulalume To Air Tonight on MTV

LPxDC

Tune in to MTV tomorrow at 9pm EST/PST to see Dead By Sunrise performing "Crawl Back In" on MTV’s first annual ULALUME show! The show also airs on MTV2 at 10pm and on MTVU at 11pm. The show repeats on MTV on Sat 10/31 at 6pm.

*Source

Tomorrow as in tonight. Lets get someone to DVR it!

I hope someone records it. I wonder if they'll release any other songs from Ulalume besides CBI and Let Down. I'd love a HQ version of Morning After, 20 Eyes or End Of The World.

The show also airs on MTV2 at 10pm and on MTVU at 11pm. The show repeats on MTV on Sat 10/31 at 6pm.

i am pretty sure they are gonna broadcast the whole thing a bit later since it was only like 45 min

i am pretty sure they are gonna broadcast the whole thing a bit later since it was only like 45 min

doubtful, im pretty sure the band would have said it would be the full performance

CBI = HEADACHE

then dont listen to it

Definitely won't be watching this seeing as New Moon is terrible, I don't want to sit for an hour watching crap just to see the millionth performance of Crawl Back In, and plus:

FOO FIGHTERS WEBCAST TONIGHT.

Only Dave goddamn Grohl can be on a world tour with his new band and still find time to do a Foo Fighters webcast for the entire world & take requests on it too from his multimillion dollar "Foo Fighters Headquarters" studio.

Dave Grohl ftw. LP take note, kthx.

Why always CBI?

Because it's the lead single from the album so until the next single is released officially (Let Down), CBI will be the main song shown for everything. Let Down is already shown a lot too (Jimmy Kimmel, Ulalume, etc.) so probably the single after that (if there is one), they'll start showing that and maybe other songs.

Because it's the lead single from the album so until the next single is released officially (Let Down), CBI will be the main song shown for everything. Let Down is already shown a lot too (Jimmy Kimmel, Ulalume, etc.) so probably the single after that (if there is one), they'll start showing that and maybe other songs.

worrd. you pretty much said that one straight up

worrd. you pretty much said that one straight up

Yep. If you think about, people do this every time an album comes out. 'Why always What I've Done?' when MTM was released. 'Why always RTN or Where'd You Go?' during TRT. And now 'Why always Crawl Back In or Let Down'? Because they are the damn singles!

Yep. If you think about, people do this every time an album comes out. 'Why always What I've Done?' when MTM was released. 'Why always RTN or Where'd You Go?' during TRT. And now 'Why always Crawl Back In or Let Down'? Because they are the damn singles!

well said...well said.

Definitely won't be watching this seeing as New Moon is terrible, I don't want to sit for an hour watching crap just to see the millionth performance of Crawl Back In, and plus:

FOO FIGHTERS WEBCAST TONIGHT.

Only Dave goddamn Grohl can be on a world tour with his new band and still find time to do a Foo Fighters webcast for the entire world & take requests on it too from his multimillion dollar "Foo Fighters Headquarters" studio.

Dave Grohl ftw. LP take note, kthx.

FooFighters overrated kthxbai :rolleyes:

I totally forgot it was even on, missed the performance, but saw a few random DBS interview pieces.

And on that note, whoever labels who people are for MTV, needs to figure out that Ryan Shuck is not Brandon Belsky.

I was downright mad that they did that, Brandon wasn't even there in the interview, lol.

I mean it's not like Shuck is new to the music scene.......

Edited by JaySinkie

why does everyone assume every show will be webcasted? Christ. Let Down can viewed now online.

I think they "asked" about a webcast...didn't ask when it would be streaming. Therefore, nothing was assumed. Happy Halloween! :lol: Edited by rav0k