Last Minute Show for DBS

Nameless

Someone needs to record this if it's gonna be webcasted or streamed in audio!! Lol it said performances by LP, yeah right, but I wud prob flip if they did do a secret surprise appearence.

Streamed where? And if it is announced in 5 minutes, prepare for a media onslaught on the interwebs.

Edited by MrInfluXion

Adam is not there, and more people post on the LPU Twitter than just Adam, by the way.

Unrelated to your post, I don't think people on LPL realize Adam and I talk just about every day.... I know this sounds Nazi-ist, but asking him about show confirmations/setlists via PMs on LPL/LPU & Twitter is getting annoying. He has a lot he has to do every day and that's just more stuff he has to sort through. If he gets info on a show/setlist, he will post it here or give it to me to post....

He said he is always willing to help out with your LPU problems but the setlists confirmation PM's are getting to be a bit much. I don't want to come off as arrogant but I just thought I'd throw that out there. Don't want to run out one of our most reliable/helpful people on LPLive. I think it's fucking great Adam decided to join the site and I'd love to keep him here as long as possible.

Thanks for posting Mark. I just wanted Mark to make it clear since I get messages about the same stuff from multiple people on here a lot. Again, I love coming on and talking to you guys and you can ALWAYS hit me up with problems about your LPU account or anything like that. But as far as news or info or anything like that, I do talk to Mark pretty much every day throughout the day, so hit him up if you have a request from me. Mark always relays stuff from you guys to me. Thanks guys!

Also, the LPU Twitter pretty much is only me. haha. But I try to throw up any info I get from outside people as well!

Edited by Adam

Adam is not there, and more people post on the LPU Twitter than just Adam, by the way.

Unrelated to your post, I don't think people on LPL realize Adam and I talk just about every day.... I know this sounds Nazi-ist, but asking him about show confirmations/setlists via PMs on LPL/LPU & Twitter is getting annoying. He has a lot he has to do every day and that's just more stuff he has to sort through. If he gets info on a show/setlist, he will post it here or give it to me to post....

He said he is always willing to help out with your LPU problems but the setlists confirmation PM's are getting to be a bit much. I don't want to come off as arrogant but I just thought I'd throw that out there. Don't want to run out one of our most reliable/helpful people on LPLive. I think it's fucking great Adam decided to join the site and I'd love to keep him here as long as possible.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to clear things up, I'm definitely not like pissed at you guys for messaging me or whatever. Not at all. I just get a lot of the same messages from people so it's probably just best for news and info to have Mark hit me up instead of 10 different people! I'm always going to get you guys whatever info I can about anything I can. You're all always welcome to hit me up on Twitter or through messages on here.