Fuse's Best Video of 2009

Nameless

Very weak GD fans...veeery weak.

I prefer being fair...so I don't care if LP looses against GD or Paramore. Ar least we are fair ....

They only do that because they know that LP would completely destroy them if they don't cheat haha ;-)

This is what everyone in the world calls: Pussy

LP will be nominated but still, they win if being played fair. Never mind fairness. Continue to vote. C'mon everyone! :lol:

I must say, Linkin Park fans have more manners while fans of what they call it 'REAL' music bands have crazy asspained people who ventured into YouTube pages and rated other bands' vids 1 and made offensive remarks and riots.

Edited by Square_Head

"Linkin Park has won MTV EMA award for Best Worldstage Performance!"

End of story

We should all celebrate. I have on my party hat! So does phoenix! Oh, wait...

phoenixlp: Apparently we won something called the MTV EMA for world stage... Not exactly sure what that means, but it's always nice to win!

Wow Paramore already has 2 Million. I've noticed that LP fans don't seem to care. Good job guys B) . These Paramore fans have proved countlessly that in order for Paramore to win something, they have to cheat in an online voting system.

Wow Paramore already has 2 Million. I've noticed that LP fans don't seem to care. Good job guys B) . These Paramore fans have proved countlessly that in order for Paramore to win something, they have to cheat in an online voting system.

What shall we call them that will make my day? :P (I don't vote no more because it's crap.)

What shall we call them that will make my day? :P (I don't vote no more because it's crap.)

Lol well if you really care that much then just think about this: in the first round LP, GD and Paramore all won with about 100,000 votes each. Now if you look at GD's first round score it shot up 7x as much for some reason, but whatever it's just a stupid contest. Paramore fans were this crazy last year and they were so happy to beat LP because they thought it meant they're a better band or whatever and in the end they got smoked by Britney.