Favorite MTM Cycle Tour

hahninator

Favorite MTM Tour  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite tour from the Minutes To Midnight Touring Cycle (2007-2009)?

• Europe 2007
    • Projekt Revolution 2007
    • New Zealand/Australia/Asia 2007
    • Winter 2008 (Europe & USA)
    • Summer 2008 (Europe & Canada)
    • Projekt Revolution 2008 (USA, DE, UK)
    • Summer 2009 (Europe/Asia/Pomona)

I vote Projekt Revolution 2007. One thing that I'd point out first, is I actually would say Projekt Revolution 2008, in terms of bands, was better. Chris Cornell, 10 Years, Atreyu, holy shit. I really dug The Bravery too. Fucking epic. Best lineup ever.

I say PR07 was my favorite. Why?

- My first show. LP played Atlanta and it was my first show seeing them... EPIC. Couldn't have asked for anything better. They played an incredible setlist and the atmosphere was great. Excellent show.

- Setlists. Of course, the first big tour for an album is going to get all the new songs. Sweet - we got In Pieces and all the new stuff, yep. Wake into Given Up to open, Bleed It Out to close - I like it!

- Overall talk from all the bands. This is my main reason for thinking PR07 was the best tour of the MTM cycle. Watch the LPTV episode at the end of PR07. Every band says it's the best tour they've been on, every band says they had the best time of their lives and would love for it to continue, even Brad Delson said it was LP's best tour they ever played. Gerard Way night after night thanked LP a million times, said they were some of his best friends around...every band was just really into the tour and having a blast.

http://download.wbr.com/bandbuilder/lp/pro...PR07_WRAPUP.flv

PR08 was godly. HUNGER STRIKE. But I mean LP...the setlists were very generic, no changing up of stuff in terms of what Europe got (why the hell did they drop APFMH, VDay, and RME, what in the world), LP's energy wasn't quite as good as 2007 (even Pooch admitted they seemed a bit tired and worn out)...this is why I think 07 was better.

Well what would you place Bamboozle in? I would vote for the small tour before PR07 but since I can't I would vote for PR07 because I had the time of my life that Summer and I loved all the bands on the tour and I think LP played really well. Plus, we got Qwerty!

Projekt Rev 07. For plenty of reasons

1)SOB w/Mike

2)JK w/ Chester

3)The band looked liked they actually wanted to be there

4) tons more interaction

5)Setlists were better imo

6) Bands though its 50-50 i enjoyed MCR & TBS more then i did with Cornell & The Bravery (dont get me wrong i love Chris but MCR owned the shit out of PR)

7) Just seemed like a better atomosphere 07 then 08

I voted for this year's Summer Tour in Europe... Why? Because of the DBS premiere here in Europe, and I was there!

The other shows I've been to in this cycle were awesome as well but if I had another vote, I would vote for PR 07 in the USA, even though I didn't attend any show. I just loved the performances from what I saw on video or heard on audio, and the line-up was more than badass - probably the best touring line-up that LP ever had!

Edited by immortalsoul

• 2 weeks later...

this year summer tour! cause it was my best time with LP so far! 3 concert during 5 days that was so great! i alos met the nice people from LPL, like Mark and Jonas. the setlists were also nice and the thing that DBS played during the LP set was also very great! the support bands have been nice at zurich and st. petersburg! funeral for a friend kicked fucking ass, but an other band really sucked at stuttgart (Coheed&Cambria) but stuttgart was still a very nice concert!