Dead By Sunrise on Letterman (HD Video)

nkramar

Why is this not in x264? This is too big for megaupload (bad filehoster)...

Can someone please upload it to RapidShare.com?

Rapidshare is worse than Megaupload if you don't have an account there.

Anyways, thank you Nkramar. =)

Edited by rav0k

Why is this not in x264? This is too big for megaupload (bad filehoster)...

Can someone please upload it to RapidShare.com?

Maybe you'd like me to encode with every known codec and then upload to every known file host and torrent site? I'll be sure to check with you next time before I share something like this to get your approval.

:lol:

Maybe you'd like me to encode with every known codec and then upload to every known file host and torrent site? I'll be sure to check with you next time before I share something like this to get your approval.

:lol:

lol? I only said this because it tooks for me 30 hours to download and if you had encoded this in x264 it would only be 200mb or even smaller!!!

To all the people who said that megaupload is better than rapidshare, on rapidshare can you get definitily a better speed than 40-60kb/s like on the lame megaupload. Or why is rapidshare the worlds biggest filehoster in the internet when megaupload is better?!?!?

But thats all offtopic, I thank you to share this nice (I hope xD I didn't get it anyway :( ) recording with all the lplive members but I only ASKED, I thought someone is so nice to upload it to RS.com :(

But now forget it, but if I'm ready with download (maybe next year xD) I will encode it in x264 and upload it on RS.com to show you nkramar what is possible with the best HD codec :P

*EDIT* I restarded the download and now I'm downloading with 500kb/s, maybe tonight (here in germany) is the speed better :P

Edited by ShinodaChaz

lol? I only said this because it tooks for me 30 hours to download and if you had encoded this in x264 it would only be 200mb or even smaller!!!

To all the people who said that megaupload is better than rapidshare, on rapidshare can you get definitily a better speed than 40-60kb/s like on the lame megaupload. Or why is rapidshare the worlds biggest filehoster in the internet when megaupload is better?!?!?

But thats all offtopic, I thank you to share this nice (I hope xD I didn't get it anyway :( ) recording with all the lplive members but I only ASKED, I thought someone is so nice to upload it to RS.com :(

But now forget it, but if I'm ready with download (maybe next year xD) I will encode it in x264 and upload it on RS.com to show you nkramar what is possible with the best HD codec :P

As a trader and collector, I prefer to archive the original transport stream as do many others. Could I have uploaded it after encoding to x264? Sure. But then people would have requested the original .ts file anyway.

Take a look at the past releases we've done here on LPLive - we prefer flac over mp3, DVD over rips, etc. What you choose to do with the file once you've downloaded is up to you. As I inferred before, I don't have the time or resources to predict everyone's preference of where and how it should be uploaded.

As a trader and collector, I prefer to archive the original transport stream as do many others. Could I have uploaded it after encoding to x264? Sure. But then people would have requested the original .ts file anyway.

Take a look at the past releases we've done here on LPLive - we prefer flac over mp3, DVD over rips, etc. What you choose to do with the file once you've downloaded is up to you. As I inferred before, I don't have the time or resources to predict everyone's preference of where and how it should be uploaded.

Okay, but in this point there wouldn't be a difference between the original ;) Not like so with Flac and MP3.... But anyway thank you very much for this recording :rolleyes: