Attn LA DBS Fans - Free Kimmel Tickets!

hahninator

LPL user "bartorious" wrote in to tell me that if you're in the Los Angeles area and would like to see Dead By Sunrise play at Jimmy Kimmel for FREE, you can get your free tickets here

October 21, 2009 (Wednesday)

DEAD BY SUNRISE outdoor mini-concert

They will be playing more than 2 songs of course, so if you'd like to see a free DBS show then this is your chance. Fort Minor played 6 songs, so I expect DBS will do at least 5. Enjoy!

If im the only one going then ill pass out my twitter (which is my username).

Providing...they let us bring phones in. Ill try to sneak a phone / camera in if they hardcore pat us down or something.

EDIT: Ill just count on adam being there...

Edited by MrInfluXion

FYI, the date is wrong. Its actually happening on Wednesday, October 21st.

Also, this will be a short set, so if you want to see them play a full set, make sure you hit up the Roxy show. That show will be way cooler and it's a tiny venue. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Edited by Adam

FYI, the date is wrong. Its actually happening on Wednesday, October 21st.

Also, this will be a short set, so if you want to see them play a full set, make sure you hit up the Roxy show. That show will be way cooler and it's a tiny venue. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Wait really...so its AFTER the roxy event? Hmm...this may change things =\.

EDIT: Im going either way, just means I may be going alone...just like the roxy. My friends blow.

EDIT2: Adam do we need to reprint our tickets if ours say the 16th?

Edited by MrInfluXion

Wait really...so its AFTER the roxy event? Hmm...this may change things =\.

EDIT: Im going either way, just means I may be going alone...just like the roxy. My friends blow.

EDIT2: Adam do we need to reprint our tickets if ours say the 16th?

I have no idea. That's something you'd have to ask the Kimmel people.

Sorry all for the date confusion. The Kimmel website said the 16th but it was changed to the 21st...my apologies to anyone that was confused by this.

i know it did said the 16th...but fuck it the 21th it is i'll be there....thanks for the big shout out hahninator...much love from los angeles

i know it did said the 16th...but fuck it the 21th it is i'll be there....thanks for the big shout out hahninator...much love from los angeles

Thanks for the support of the site, I really appreciate it. Much love to you too...hope to rock out with you sometime at an LP show. Enjoy DBS at Kimmel...should be a lot of fun! Keep an eye on Ryan Shuck on guitar...the motherfucker is entertaining as hell on stage. He kicks micstands over and is really energetic. Should be awesome! Let us know the setlist if you can :)

Thanks for the support of the site, I really appreciate it. Much love to you too...hope to rock out with you sometime at an LP show. Enjoy DBS at Kimmel...should be a lot of fun! Keep an eye on Ryan Shuck on guitar...the motherfucker is entertaining as hell on stage. He kicks micstands over and is really energetic. Should be awesome! Let us know the setlist if you can :)

i am gonna rock out...and i'll look out for ryan....ima try to write down the setlist....then i'll send it 2 u...