10/23/09 MTV Ulalume Festival, Columbia,MD [DBS] *ROLL CALL*

LPxDC

The Line Up
Posted Image

Who here from LPlive.net is officially going? As in you bought your ticket already. I decided since the show is a month away to make this thread as homebase to rally the members. And as the date approaches closer, we will announce meeting points, spots etc;

I may be filming some of the event as something for LPlive. Maybe LPLTV? It's an idea i thought of earlier last week. We will see though!

From what I have gathered from people is that the pit tickets are SOLD-OUT. Seats and lawn tickets are still avalibale and can be purchased *HERE*

As of right now, there is NO ONE taping the show. But MTV will broadcast the show on tv on October 31st.

So who is going? :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. ^ im meeting up with LPPhan2005 & revolutionman most likely. Im really trying to get front railing for Asher Roth, Cudi, & DBS. After that i dont really care but i wouldnt mind having my eyes glued to Hayley Williams :D

I'm going to book my rent-a-car today or tomorrow. :D

I'm more excited for NYC though.

sweet! Geki, me you and everyone on here gotta meet up and TAKE THE PIT BY STORM! haha. I wanna start a mosh during my suffering. I had a crazy idea that maybe Elias's drums would rise up and do a spin i nthe air during My Suffering itd be tight haha

sweet! Geki, me you and everyone on here gotta meet up and TAKE THE PIT BY STORM! haha. I wanna start a mosh during my suffering. I had a crazy idea that maybe Elias's drums would rise up and do a spin i nthe air during My Suffering itd be tight haha

Joey Jordison-esque FTW!!!

I bet people will start moshing right away...Crawl Back In, Condemned and Morning After open the set so that's pretty awesome. Especially Condemned considering it might be the heaviest song Chester has ever done vocals for. I'm not that big on moshing, like I don't mind it, I just don't really mosh. I'm trying to get right on the bar front row anyways. I hate crowd surfers the most.

I bet people will start moshing right away...Crawl Back In, Condemned and Morning After open the set so that's pretty awesome. Especially Condemned considering it might be the heaviest song Chester has ever done vocals for. I'm not that big on moshing, like I don't mind it, I just don't really mosh. I'm trying to get right on the bar front row anyways. I hate crowd surfers the most.

and the fact it will be part hip hop fans (Cudi & Asher Roth), part scene kids (AFI & Paramore) MOST LP/DBS fans :). I doubt there will be moshing

Yeah. Everyone on LPL...let's all get front row!

im tellin yall we are going to get front row. Ill push a person out the way i dont care. lol. Im gonna bring my Julien K shirt and hold that shit up for Ryan. haha

im tellin yall we are going to get front row. Ill push a person out the way i dont care. lol. Im gonna bring my Julien K shirt and hold that shit up for Ryan. haha

You should! That would be awesome...which reminds me, I really need a Julien-K shirt. I always intended on buying one but I never have got around to doing so.

I might just wear my Vecel tee, hopefully Chester will notice it like when he pointed to me at Manchester and gave me a high five. :lol:

You should! That would be awesome...which reminds me, I really need a Julien-K shirt. I always intended on buying one but I never have got around to doing so.

I might just wear my Vecel tee, hopefully Chester will notice it like when he pointed to me at Manchester and gave me a high five. :lol:

i got the white JK shirt. With the band on it. Brandon signed it but i forgot the rest of the band to sign it cuz i was nervous haha. And i wonder if its going to be cold! I wish they would have done this at the Patriot Center...oh well we will see how it goes

i got the white JK shirt. With the band on it. Brandon signed it but i forgot the rest of the band to sign it cuz i was nervous haha. And i wonder if its going to be cold! I wish they would have done this at the Patriot Center...oh well we will see how it goes

If it's cold I'll just wear one of my LP hoodies. ;)

I'm assuming it will be though.