10/23/09 MTV Ulalume Festival, Columbia,MD [DBS] *ROLL CALL*

LPxDC

If it's cold I'll just wear one of my LP hoodies. ;)

I'm assuming it will be though.

im goign to wear pants instead of shorts. And wear a shirt instead of a t. And hopefully the body heat of the pit keeps me warm haha

I'm def wearing my Ve'Cel hoodie down there. Don't know what shirt I'm gonna wear, but I'm psyched for the trip. Me and my best friend are making a weekend out of it. Any place in Baltimore in particular that I should go to?

umm Aquarium. Catch an Orioles Game... or head down to DC its about 40 minutes away.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tickets came in the mail!!! Everyone watch out for your mail, mine came from Largo, MD so tht might have your ticket!

Thats how mine came yesterday as well, I posted a pic on fb via my iPhone, so the quality is pretty shitty.

ahh i cant wait. luckily i have things coming in the upcoming week to keep me occupied, im seeing Metallica next Saturday (17th) and this Sunday coming up im going to meet claudio sanchez of coheed & cambria at comiccon. Then just skool and work to and then the 23rd will be here in no time!

sucks, i told my boss i wanted off that day for the show , i have an exam that day as well but its in the morning soo it works out

next wednesday i find out for sure if i have to work, if by some miracle i get off, i may have to see about getting last minute ticket ^_^

next wednesday i find out for sure if i have to work, if by some miracle i get off, i may have to see about getting last minute ticket ^_^

Stubhub ftw. my boss was cool about it especially i told her it was an early bday present from a friend. Hope you can make it, I hope a lot of ppl from LPlive.net show up.

btw, for those who dont know im darknessovrme on LPU and T-T-Tipsy on LPP =) i go by Tami on LPU because to many jessica's at LPUHQ but i respond to Jes =)

I remember you! I met you at Pr 08 in Bristow! You were hanging with Josh and i handed out those promos in the merch line! Good times

Tuesday OOA comes out in the US, NYC show on Wednesday and then I have Ulalume. Hell fucking yeah.

m in danger of not going to ulalume. my friend bailed on me which was my ride there so now i have an extra ticket and no way of going. Fuckkk

check ALL your mail. It doesnt say ticketmaster. its like an evenlope from Largo, MD

EDIT: If I still don't receive them in the next few days, what should I do? Call the venue?

Edited by Geki

god i want to go sooo bad. why cant wednesday come so i can figure out if i can, this girl i work with said that even if i get scheduled she may be able to cover me.

you should go! If this girl im talking to wont buy the ticket ill def let you know and maybe we can work something out. So far im selling it 20 bucks the ticket half price to cover for the car gas.

you should go! If this girl im talking to wont buy the ticket ill def let you know and maybe we can work something out. So far im selling it 20 bucks the ticket half price to cover for the car gas.

for real i would take it i find out wednesday for sure