10/23/09 MTV Ulalume Festival, Columbia,MD [DBS] *ROLL CALL*

LPxDC

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gates will open at 4:30, but performances won't start until 6pm most likely.

think there going to let people in the pit that early?

in other news LPPhan2005 told me that Kat Von D will be hosting Ulalume. Pretty bad ass shes easy on the eyes to me :)

think there going to let people in the pit that early?

in other news LPPhan2005 told me that Kat Von D will be hosting Ulalume. Pretty bad ass shes easy on the eyes to me :)

From previous concerts I've been to, you aren't allowed into the actual pit/seats/lawn until about 30 mins before the show. You can come in the main gates at 4:30 but most likely won't get into the pit until sometime around 5:30. I'm not sure how this one will be since it's hosted by MTV, but at least this is from my experience in the past. Pretty awesome Kat will be there - I love her artwork.

From previous concerts I've been to, you aren't allowed into the actual pit/seats/lawn until about 30 mins before the show. You can come in the main gates at 4:30 but most likely won't get into the pit until sometime around 5:30. I'm not sure how this one will be since it's hosted by MTV, but at least this is from my experience in the past. Pretty awesome Kat will be there - I love her artwork.

sounds good. IF there is a meet&greet i hope its before the pit is opened. I wont mind missing a little bit of Cudi but i DO NOT want to miss Asher Roth or Paramore. Hmm

OMG guys pray for Chester tonight, hes feeling ill (check his twitter) pray that he gets better tonight!

sounds good. IF there is a meet&greet i hope its before the pit is opened. I wont mind missing a little bit of Cudi but i DO NOT want to miss Asher Roth or Paramore. Hmm

OMG guys pray for Chester tonight, hes feeling ill (check his twitter) pray that he gets better tonight!

He has to play the show tomorrow. I highly doubt they would cancel.

That will suck but it's better then them not playing at all. I really hope they don't cancel. :(

Geki!!! Quick question. Merch. How much. What was there. Were there tour shirts? Worth buying? Or is it just the stuff they have online? PLEASEE ANSWEER :)

Geki!!! Quick question. Merch. How much. What was there. Were there tour shirts? Worth buying? Or is it just the stuff they have online? PLEASEE ANSWEER :)

Just so everyone knows, the only merch that was for sale in NYC was a poster which went for 15 dollars and the hot topic t-shirt that went from 30 I believe.

sorry about the meet and greet. there won't be a tour manager with the band and with it being a huge festival, it's not going to be possible for us to make it happen this time. sorry, we tried!

lolwth? So DBS is just out and about? lol. Its fine Adam i got over it i got mad but im just being thankful they are playing at all. Particularly without a tour manager LOL

as long as the show isnt cancelled i dont mind!

feel the same way. And in the God Forbid Dont let it happen even that the show is cancelled ill still go because i like Cudi, Paramore & AFI and Asher Roth. If you guys dont go who are hailing from other states would you give your tix to me i know people who would love to go

feel the same way. And in the God Forbid Dont let it happen even that the show is cancelled ill still go because i like Cudi, Paramore & AFI and Asher Roth. If you guys dont go who are hailing from other states would you give your tix to me i know people who would love to go

yea im not a huge fan of them. if DBS cancels, i wouldnt mind working something out to help out someone who would enjoy it more

yea im not a huge fan of them. if DBS cancels, i wouldnt mind working something out to help out someone who would enjoy it more

Again God Forbid. lol pm me if that happens and we can see about working things out. You got pit seats?

Again God Forbid. lol pm me if that happens and we can see about working things out. You got pit seats?

yes forgot to mention the fact that i do NOT want them to cancel. ive been looking forward to this show for weeks and weeks. yes i do. will have my lpu3 shirt and possibly a mohawk haha.

yes forgot to mention the fact that i do NOT want them to cancel. ive been looking forward to this show for weeks and weeks. yes i do. will have my lpu3 shirt and possibly a mohawk haha.

alright. Keep an eye out for a hispanic kid with a LPU8 shirt with a white girl lol it wont be hard to miss us