New Divide Live

Pez

Well atm There is been a Few Performance of ND now and seeing there isnt any DSP out yet what are some of the best ND pro shot/sound board recordings? Maybe the later ones with Mikes Long intro?

Both Audio and Video

Atm ive only got the Transformers performance.

The Transformers premiere one is the only one I've heard so far that's even listenable, in my opinion. And that's only because they edited the hell out of it.

A certain person told me, after the very first time they listened to New Divide, "Sweet, more notes that Chester will never be able to hit live." And so far, they've been totally right.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like Macao's the best....mainly because the intro that Mike lays on that thing is fucking eerily awesome. It's like a slow, haunting build up. And the crowd fucking explodes when the song starts. That's just an amazing show overall to me...the crowd rocks.

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

I like Macao's the best....mainly because the intro that Mike lays on that thing is fucking eerily awesome. It's like a slow, haunting build up. And the crowd fucking explodes when the song starts. That's just an amazing show overall to me...the crowd rocks.

YES. THIS.

Seconded. When I heard him in Grafenhainichen do the keyboard over the intro I was like oh SHIT the rest of the tour is going to gradually get better and better in terms of the ND intro. Bam Macao and Mike creates this haunting, Halloween-esque fucking awesome intro. LOVE it.