Crawl Back in [Maxi Single CD]

Nameless

We finally have more details on what will be the first DBS single!

Title: Crawl Back In

Supplier: Warner Music

Label: WB

Format: Maxi Single CD

Release: 25.09.2009

Tracklist:

1. Crawl Back In (Album Version)

2. Crawl Back In (Live Version)

3. My Suffering (Live Version)

Source

25th of September, excited?

the live trend continues

thats completely normal for a rock band. LP isnt the only band to do that. the fact that we have 4 LP a cappella's on CD/Vinyl is pretty rare. the only other time ive ever heard of a rock band releasing an a cappella was Korn. you really only see it commonly with Pop/R&B/Rap.

but i am kind of surprised that MA isnt on there.

Edited by Aiman

the live trend continues

"Trend?" That's funny, I could've sworn Linkin Park just released a single a couple months ago that had an instrumental and acapella as the b-sides.

puh.....It seems they don't have anything other than live songs....

not really excited for this single.

*facepalm*

I don't get how the hell anybody would expect anything BUT live tracks to be the b-sides on a DBS single release at this point...they haven't done any remixes (other than Morning After which is 3 years old and officially available on CD already), they only have 2 songs officially available right now, and we don't know if they have any completed songs that didn't make the album other than Morning After, which is already a bonus track on 2 different editions of the album.

Some people really expect way too much.

woo, someone is turning red again :)

anyway, i have to agree to a certain extent with astat. DBS is releasing their FIRST album, so there is no real need for b-sides (aside the fact that they might have some).

as for the question of the newspost, no, im not excited at all because "crawl back in" is running for worst song of the year :)

woo, someone is turning red again :)

anyway, i have to agree to a certain extent with astat. DBS is releasing their FIRST album, so there is no real need for b-sides (aside the fact that they might have some).

as for the question of the newspost, no, im not excited at all because "crawl back in" is running for worst song of the year :)

I just think that at this point, they don't have a lot of other stuff that they could release as b-sides, and a lot of what they might have is stuff that should probably wait until the album is already out (i.e. demos/remixes). At best, they could do another instrumental/acapella one like LP did with New Divide, but with DBS being more of a straightforward rock band, it doesn't make as much sense.

I'm willing to bet there will be at least one Julien-K remix of a DBS song at some point in the future, and it'll probably wind up on a single if it's not released online.

I just think that at this point, they don't have a lot of other stuff that they could release as b-sides, and a lot of what they might have is stuff that should probably wait until the album is already out (i.e. demos/remixes). At best, they could do another instrumental/acapella one like LP did with New Divide, but with DBS being more of a straightforward rock band, it doesn't make as much sense.

I'm willing to bet there will be at least one Julien-K remix of a DBS song at some point in the future, and it'll probably wind up on a single if it's not released online.

maybe if were lucky mike will remix one.

+1 LP style is totally different from DBS one

Not only that but Mike shouldn't be involved with DBS at all. Chester wasn't with FM and I think it's important for them to focus on their own projects. If you want Mike and Chester together, that's what LP is for. This is all my opinion.

Not only that but Mike shouldn't be involved with DBS at all. Chester wasn't with FM and I think it's important for them to focus on their own projects. If you want Mike and Chester together, that's what LP is for. This is all my opinion.

I think if Chester can guest on Where'd You Go and Enth E Nd at Fort Minor shows, Mike can remix a Dead By Sunrise song.

I think if Chester can guest on Where'd You Go and Enth E Nd at Fort Minor shows, Mike can remix a Dead By Sunrise song.

The only reason Chester did Where'd You Go live was because Holly couldn't make it to Japan. Plus, Holly sucks compared to Chester. I don't think Mike will remix a DBS song, even in the recent LPU chat he said ''I don't have a favorite DBS song''.