Crawl Back In Promo CD Scans

JomJom

I just got an interesting promo CD from the UK for Dead By Sunrise's first single, Crawl Back In. It comes in a cardboard sleeve package. I've taken some scans for you guys. Check them out:

Front | Back | CD

You can drop an email to hybridsoldier(AT)hotmail.co.uk for "more information" on the cd.

Thanks To: HybridTheory.It

saw that too. EPICFAIL on their part.

Why's that? I think it's better to redirect it at least somewhere instead of writing stupid (Site is under construction) shit.

Same thing was with Mike's blog. It was redirecting to his bandmerch page at first.

So after they registered a domain name, why not lead it at least somewhere?

Why's that? I think it's better to redirect it at least somewhere instead of writing stupid (Site is under construction) shit.

Same thing was with Mike's blog. It was redirecting to his bandmerch page at first.

So after they registered a domain name, why not lead it at least somewhere?

Because how long they have they had to make sure the pages are up and running? Surely they couldnt have had a techteam work on it this whole time Chester has been busy out and about. I mean the CD drops and they have a show next month (that still hasnt been announced) and they dont have no form of a website other then a myspace/facebook page? A tad unprofessional. I was really honestly hoping it would have been up by now with Crawl Back in & Fire already released to the public. I think maybe when the video officially drops next week the website may be up

Why hasn't the Ulalume Festival show been announced officially yet? It's making me really worried that I just spent 100 dollars on tickets for DBS and they won't be playing there after all. Although, I don't think MTV would make up a rumor.

Why hasn't the Ulalume Festival show been announced officially yet? It's making me really worried that I just spent 100 dollars on tickets for DBS and they won't be playing there after all. Although, I don't think MTV would make up a rumor.

wtf? howd u spend that much? Multiple tickets?

Also i did a bit of poking around. And i went to the Paramore's website. They DEF have DBS listed as performing with them.

http://www.paramore.net/shows/

Scroll to the date you will see.

Because how long they have they had to make sure the pages are up and running? Surely they couldnt have had a techteam work on it this whole time Chester has been busy out and about. I mean the CD drops and they have a show next month (that still hasnt been announced) and they dont have no form of a website other then a myspace/facebook page? A tad unprofessional. I was really honestly hoping it would have been up by now with Crawl Back in & Fire already released to the public. I think maybe when the video officially drops next week the website may be up

It's kinda strange that Warner has set up an official German site, though, which can be reached at http://www.dead-by-sunrise.de! So why isn't there an official English one? *laughs*

And I'd actually love to own that CD, too, for collection purposes. Maybe it will appear on Ebay at some point!

And now I am actually wondering to which DBS member or contributor the publishing labels "Universal Music Z-Songs," "Devious Din," "Blood Sucking Maggot," and "Spacetime Machine Music" belong *lol* "Chesterchaz Publishing" is clear but in the Julien-K booklet of Death To Analog one can see that the publishing labels of the JK members were "Enders Game" (I'd think this one belongs to Ryan, since it is one of his favorite books), "Synthicide" (probably Amir), "Chipotle Music" (Brandon, I guess), "TP Music" (Elias? Have no idea!), and "Anthony Valcic" (which is Fu). "Devious Din" might belong to Amir or Brandon, though, since one of their JKDJS song mixes was called "Deviant Din Mix."

It's kinda strange that Warner has set up an official German site, though, which can be reached at http://www.dead-by-sunrise.de! So why isn't there an official English one? *laughs*

And I'd actually love to own that CD, too, for collection purposes. Maybe it will appear on Ebay at some point!

And now I am actually wondering to which DBS member or contributor the publishing labels "Universal Music Z-Songs," "Devious Din," "Blood Sucking Maggot," and "Spacetime Machine Music" belong *lol* "Chesterchaz Publishing" is clear but in the Julien-K booklet of Death To Analog one can see that the publishing labels of the JK members were "Enders Game" (I'd think this one belongs to Ryan, since it is one of his favorite books), "Synthicide" (probably Amir), "Chipotle Music" (Brandon, I guess), "TP Music" (Elias? Have no idea!), and "Anthony Valcic" (which is Fu). "Devious Din" might belong to Amir or Brandon, though, since one of their JKDJS song mixes was called "Deviant Din Mix."

LOL at blood sucking maggot and synthicide, those are awesome names.

wtf? howd u spend that much? Multiple tickets?

Also i did a bit of poking around. And i went to the Paramore's website. They DEF have DBS listed as performing with them.

http://www.paramore.net/shows/

Scroll to the date you will see.

Well, I think it came out to be like 90 dollars for two tickets and then some other ticket insurance things. I know I definitely bought the 10 dollar protection thing in case I can't make it because the person that's going with me has done that to me before and it sucks.