Ideas For The New Album

hahninator

1. play NRL

2. if they are going to use 3 setlists, at least have them be different(tired of only hearing 2 different songs)

3. LPU Tour

4. dont take 4 years to this album

5. bring back Don Gilmore

6. keep the DSP's, just find a more effective way to release them (any word on those last 4 btw)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. Come more often to Germany and choose other cities not only the biggest

Often? Come to other countries.

They've played 7 shows in Germany this year and it's unfair imho. They should come to Poland, Lithuania often Ukraine and Slovakia too - they never played there.

Don't you think so?

I agree...some countries are very fortunate to get multiple LP shows while others do not...I don't think this is too much to ask at all...

Yes I agree with you!!!

They should also go to other countries not only Germany, France and UK, but they also should do this like this summer with a Projekt Revolution Tour across whole Europe and not keep PR only for the US!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less concerts in USA, but make it much bigger (play in parks or big stadiums).

US tour should include:

1 Show in Washington (state) or Oregon.

2 Shows in California

2 Shows in Texas (or - one in Texas but other in Oklahoma or Arkansas or etc..)

3 Shows in South Eastern USA (It can be N. Carolina, Atlanta and Florida or not often visiting states like South Carolina.)

4 Shows in North Eastern USA (It can be New York, Washington DC, New Jersey, Pennsylvania.)

3 Shows in Northern states (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota or etc...)

Euro shows should include

2 BIG shows in Germany

1 BIG show in England

1 BIG show in France

2 shows in Scandinavia (Norway and Sweden?)

2 shows in Russia (Hit Moscow and St. Petersburg again)

1 show in Baltic region (Lithuania!)

1 show in Ukraine and 1 show in Poland.

2 shows in South-Eastern Europe (Hit countries like Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia)

3 shows in Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Greece?)

2 shows in Central or Western Europe (can be Netherlands, Hungary, Belgium)

If LP will continue Projekt Revolution as tour at Amphitheatres, they can play one PR show in Mexico, because Mexico has one Amphitheater http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditorio_Coca-Cola

Less concerts in USA, but make it much bigger (play in parks or big stadiums).

US tour should include:

1 Show in Washington (state) or Oregon.

2 Shows in California

2 Shows in Texas (or - one in Texas but other in Oklahoma or Arkansas or etc..)

3 Shows in South Eastern USA (It can be N. Carolina, Atlanta and Florida or not often visiting states like South Carolina.)

4 Shows in North Eastern USA (It can be New York, Washington DC, New Jersey, Pennsylvania.)

3 Shows in Northern states (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota or etc...)

Euro shows should include

2 BIG shows in Germany

1 BIG show in England

1 BIG show in France

2 shows in Scandinavia (Norway and Sweden?)

2 shows in Russia (Hit Moscow and St. Petersburg again)

1 show in Baltic region (Lithuania!)

1 show in Ukraine and 1 show in Poland.

2 shows in South-Eastern Europe (Hit countries like Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia)

3 shows in Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Greece?)

2 shows in Central or Western Europe (can be Netherlands, Hungary, Belgium)

If LP will continue Projekt Revolution as tour at Amphitheatres, they can play one PR show in Mexico, because Mexico has one Amphitheater http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditorio_Coca-Cola

totally agree with you!!!

Play more concerts in Europe and not only many in the US

And make a PR tour in Europe!!

In England maybe like this summer in Milton Keynes

In Germany one in Munich and one in Hamburg and maybe also Berlin and do it in the Footballstadiums and not small venues!!!

* Release a new DVD like the Frat Party DVD. Release on Blu-ray also. They must have a lot of footage beacuse they always have someone filming.

* Release LPTV on the LPU beacuse we who live in Europe can't download from the US iTunes.

* Make the LPU page better with more exclusive content and HQ LPU videos, we pay to access that page and I almost never log on.

* Release B-sides

* Release acapella's and instrumentals so we can make remixes. A remix contest like the Fort Minor remix contest.

* Play HTEP songs live, With You, Easier To Run and other songs they haven't played in a while.

* Come to Sweden!

They will not do a DVD like Frat anymore. You know, there won't get any brat times :( like the "take it back!" by Mike who throws the chicken out the window towards the kitchen roof :lol:

And you talk about LPTVs full version in your second point? They're all available on youtube =)

And i totally agree with you about LPU. I pay to access to this page but i almost never log in.

Otherwise, it could be better if Mike could be more present on the official LPMB.

Regarding their next album, i wish a highlighted combination between rap verses and singing verses, like Forgotten or Papercut. The same for the music, with more JoeHahn please. I'm so disappointed when i see him doing nothin on stage.

Oh and it could be cool that there were more than 12 songs on the album, with maybe some demos from Meteora or MTM as bonus.