Ideas For The New Album

hahninator

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Come To Colombia

2. Add good songs to the setlist... make it more havier (im tired of listening sleepy songs)

3. Dont Mute Mr Hahn's scratch, he doesnt do anything on stage

4. Mike go back to 04 and wears back hat and earings.

5. Chester brings ur 03-04-06 screaming

6. Release meteora, MTM besides (we Fucking know u guys have them)

7. Do not hire Rick Rubin again (he could ruin lp music like he did with QWERTY studio)... Mike can produce lp albums

8. Keep Pooch.

9. make shows downloads faster and update that shit frequently (i can do that for free).

10. give up Warner.

11. Release Acapellas and Instrumentals

12. Play 'No Roads Left' already

thats it

Well NRL will most likely be played this tour. Which I find kinda infurating. The entire US has been screaming for it's debut, so they decide to play it in China. Congrats to all the China fans tho, i'm incredibly jealous of u guys.

-Touring. Tour South America. Hit European countries you've never hit like Metallica is doing. Play some South Africa shows. Play in Alaska and Hawaii. Try some other European countries besides England, Germany, and France all the time. Make sure you visit all your fans. Mexico even. Projekt Revolution's continuation as a tour and not a festival is critical.

I'm totally agree. They should do big Latin American stadiums tour (including Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and maybe one country from Central America [Costa Rica / Puerto Rico].) Also they should play in South Africa, Israel, United Arab Emirates, India and again in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines. Talking about Europe - I think they should don't forget to visit Poland, Lithuania (or other Baltic region country, but best way should be Lithuania because it's biggest country of baltic region and the crowds is the best in Baltic region :D, Russia, also would be cool if they'll visit new countries like Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Norway.

I prefer Projekt Revolution as tour idea too, but US should build new amphitheaters, because LP doing their PR shows at same locations every years (not counting 2002 and 2003 years).

-Setlists. Keep the setlist rotation going with 3 setlists, but maybe they want to make it 5 setlists. Maybe they want to switch it up every night and make it exclusive. If the band would rehearse more often, they could play songs like 'Forgotten', 'And One', 'Carousel', 'No Roads Left', etc randomly on a tour and keep the surprises coming. Maybe don't play as many singles and play some other material. The rotation was amazing when they debuted it, and it still is, and I think they can expand on it even more with the new album.

What else do you guys think the band could do to be even better?

I agree with this too. Would be cool if they change things every night.

They should create some new extenders for songs, but not so much, because now playing songs already have so much extenders. Sure, LP can drop some old extenders, i.e. for Papercut, for No More Sorrow (when it's not going to open the show).

Well NRL will most likely be played this tour. Which I find kinda infurating. The entire US has been screaming for it's debut, so they decide to play it in China. Congrats to all the China fans tho, i'm incredibly jealous of u guys.

Highly highly HIGHLY doubt it.

HIGHLY.

Honestly, I agree with a lot that has been said here. Ya'll took the words right out of my mouth...

However, I'll add and say that I think my expectations for the new album/tour/etc. are as simple as this: Can we just get back to keeping promises? For example:

1. If the DSPs are supposed to be out in 15 days, let's get them out in 15 days. We all know full well that Pooch and crew do their jobs, how hard is it to do your job, Basecamp?

2. If you say you are going to release things, then let's do it. An example: the missing MFR footage from the second season (I guess it would be called a season) of LPTV. If it doesn't fit in a specific episode, then do a special release for it or something/anything.

These are just two examples, I'm sure that there are many other examples of such. This is all I would like to see really. Oh and to be rid of Warner...that would be nice, too.

I would like to see 3 things:

-Continuance of "LPTV", even if we have to buy it on iTunes again. I think the video quality was worth it.

-Return of the LPU Tour. Even if it's not free, it'd still be nice to go to a show where just the fan club was present. Added bonus: small venues!

-Diversified setlists. Projekt Revolution 2008 was pathetic, and 2007 was not much better. They need to rotate singles in and out, instead of having 18-out-of-20 songs be the same every night.

-Diversified setlists. Projekt Revolution 2008 was pathetic, and 2007 was not much better. They need to rotate singles in and out, instead of having 18-out-of-20 songs be the same every night.

there's plenty of bands that do the same setlist every night. at least LP is bringing some variety, however small it is.

There will be some live footage on the new LPU disc (videos of Milton Keynes) and other remixes. Chesters CD will be released two years after MTM and the new LP album follows on christmas '09. Rick Rubin will support them again but Mike will be more involved. LPTV as usual, Live CD with different World Tour 2010 content follows... just my thoughts

* Release a new DVD like the Frat Party DVD. Release on Blu-ray also. They must have a lot of footage beacuse they always have someone filming.

* Release LPTV on the LPU beacuse we who live in Europe can't download from the US iTunes.

* Make the LPU page better with more exclusive content and HQ LPU videos, we pay to access that page and I almost never log on.

* Release B-sides

* Release acapella's and instrumentals so we can make remixes. A remix contest like the Fort Minor remix contest.

* Play HTEP songs live, With You, Easier To Run and other songs they haven't played in a while.

* Come to Sweden!

1 Release B side (since you guys wrote 150 songs..............)

2 Another documentary DVD like Frant Party (LPTV is good but I still want an other DVD)

3 No roads left live .........(Mike C'MON!!! You can do it)

4 Longer setlist (The Eagles do 3 hr shows and they are already 60 yrs old. I believe LP should do at least 2 hrs show)

5 Release Rock am ring 2007 (Damn! it's an awsome show. It shoud be released)

6 keep doing LPTV (I am getteing spoiled)

7 another LIVE DVD will be good (it better include all the backstage clips like how the tour been put together)

8 Keep DSP (vedio version DSP will be wonderful haha)

9 Release Chester's solo CD ASAP (it took too long................My God.......)

10 For LP new album Keep trying different things

11 Improve the LP website custome service (including LPU) (it seems like they never respond to the problems)

12 more LPUTV (haha I really like those)

13 Change set list (I went to 3 shows during 07-08 and they were really similar they should change setlist in different tour cycle)

14 Stage setting (The PR08 stage setting is awful. Believe they can do much better)

There will be some live footage on the new LPU disc (videos of Milton Keynes) and other remixes. Chesters CD will be released two years after MTM and the new LP album follows on christmas '09. Rick Rubin will support them again but Mike will be more involved. LPTV as usual, Live CD with different World Tour 2010 content follows... just my thoughts

if the album is out christmas 09, it'll be terrible. lp can't make an album in a month

May I ask how in the world this makes the band better?

this is a dumb question... im not gonna answer it...

*back to topic*

The topic is "what do you think LP could do to make itself even better?"

I'm asking, how does Mike wearing a hat and earrings make the band better? It's so random.

May I ask how in the world this makes the band better?

this is a dumb question... im not gonna answer it...

*back to topic*

The topic is "what do you think LP could do to make itself even better?"

I'm asking, how does Mike wearing a hat and earrings make the band better? It's so random.

their clothes dont make a difference, but hey! chester looked awesome in the 2000-2001..

1. Make a LPU-Tour like 2003 again but for LPU only

2. Play old songs like Forgotten, Figure.09, By myself, With You, Easier to run and Hit the floor

3. Play some Hybrid Theory EP stuff like High Voltage and And one

4. Play Qwerty more often and not only in US like PR07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Come more often to Germany and choose other cities not only the biggest

6. Longer setlist, not only 19-21 songs make it up to 25 songs

7. Continue LPTV and LPUTV

8. Also continue the DSP of the concerts

9. Go back to the "old" Linkin Park like Hybrid Theory or Meteora and not like Shadow of the day

10. Write more heavy songs like Qwerty, Given up and No more sorrow

11. Make the Meet&Greet better with Q&A and not only autograph and "hello"

12. Release some B-sides on LPU8 or on the website for free download

13. Play concerts at smaller venues and not only big shows

14. Play No roads left live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Continue changing the songs with new outros and intros and make changes in the setlist and play different intros and outros in different setlist (like WID in Summer 2008 first Piano intro and later change back to the AMBO intro)

16. Play always From the inside, Papercut and A place for my head this songs are a must for every setlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a bunch of my ideas:

1. Remixes. It would be nice for LP to release a remix kit (not only an acapella / instrumental of a given song) from time to time. There's a lot of skillful guys among LP fanbase that could make a damn good use of that. And the same time bring fanmade LP remixing to a higher level. A remix contest once in a while would also sound fine (putting a winner-remix on an LPU cd would sound awesome to me).

2. Live. Almost everything has been said already, but I want to add a few things. An idea of hip-hop medley could be brought back to life and refreshed a lil' bit. For instance it can be turned into a... Fort Minor medley. Yeah, I know that FM and LP are totally different things, but in that way an LP show could be more varied. Piano (or mellow / acoustic in general) versions, in my opinion, can stay as they are. However, it would be great if LP decided to make mellow version of their more hardcore songs (I'm dying to hear "Given Up" someday in the same piano / mellow vein as "Pushing Me Away" {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif).

3. Studio. I'm an LP fan since releasing of Hybrid Theory and I like MTM as well. A perfect cd, at least for me, would be a compromise between the two "styles". Mike rapping, Chester singing / screaming, Joe / Brad having trade-off turntable / guitar solos (I didn't count Phoenix and Rob since they do their job perfectly {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif ) Can you get something better that that? {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif

That's all I can think of right now.

Often? Come to other countries.

They've played 7 shows in Germany this year and it's unfair imho. They should come to Poland, Lithuania often Ukraine and Slovakia too - they never played there.

Don't you think so?

Often? Come to other countries.

They've played 7 shows in Germany this year and it's unfair imho. They should come to Poland, Lithuania often Ukraine and Slovakia too - they never played there.

Don't you think so?

I agree...some countries are very fortunate to get multiple LP shows while others do not...I don't think this is too much to ask at all...

come to italy!! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cry.gif

Play "No Roads Left" "qwerty" and "reading my eyes"

Mike and Chester return to sing together like meteora and hybrid theory {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cry.gif

return to meteora style

another DVD (like the first)

release all all all all all the b-sides {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif