VMA Score Attempt 1

hahninator

The tour is over...we have a few months until LPU 9...I just thought hey what the heck and put up a comment on Mike's blog.

"Hi Mike. Mark from LPLive. You know how you did 10 tracks for the VMA score? We've got 5 that were on MTV.com in 2005 and just saw that a clip of another one is in the new LPTV episode. Any chance you can post all 10 or at least the 5 we don't have on your music player on here? It would be awesome man."

I think it'd be cool if he posted them on his blog with an explanation into them all, etc. You never know, seriously. The power of the fans is big...A Place For My Head was brought back in 2008...Lockjaw came out last year...you never know what a comment or two can do!

Also, a full coverage of Mike's art show is coming soon!

would be nice, if he release them!! what will be at LPU9? i jope again no live tracks.

LPU 9 will destroy 7 and 8 if you ask me and will closely beat out 6.

I think it will be very good. No joke. I'm placing the bet down now that it will be what we've wanted for so long and will rock. B-sides perhaps?

I think it will be very good. No joke. I'm placing the bet down now that it will be what we've wanted for so long and will rock. B-sides perhaps?

I hope you're right!

dont get your hopes up man. just expect it to be the worst thing ever and you wont be as dissapointed or youll be even happier (depending on the CD of course)

Don't get me hyped up man :lol: . I do agree though, after 7 and 8 debacle, lpu 9 should be a nice year.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

talked to adam huh?

I'm praying for B-sides, we'll see