New LPTV Episode

hahninator

I think it's new LP Music in the background!

The sample (Like in BTH), the computer beats/sounds (as in Lockjaw New Divide and the bleep-sound from TLTGYA) , it really sounds like LP !!

And LP uses almost always their own music in the background for LPTV!

It could be (hopefully) the music for a rap verse.

The music also expands in a way LP does, in Lockjaw > In the last parts of the music you hear, there are some simple guitar chords played, like LP often does.

Does anyone agree or.... ?

why not ?

the new lp album must sounds like HT, Meteora or MTM ? no..

Well if this a new LP sample I hope it's a demo version and that the real one will be much better.. Otherwise that instrumental is not that good

if it's an LP song, it's obviously a demo, spring 2010 (hoping with no delay) it's faaaaar

It definitely will not be out by Spring 2010, I can almost assure you that. Especially now that DBS is coming out in mid October, there's also going to be a DBS tour as well, and we all know how slow LP is with making albums.

Anyways, what's with the 2:00 LPTV episodes lately? We used to get like 9 minute episodes that were awesome and funny. The new ones have been really boring and usually consisting of one or two band members.

Anyways, what's with the 2:00 LPTV episodes lately? We used to get like 9 minute episodes that were awesome and funny. The new ones have been really boring and usually consisting of one or two band members.

I hope now that the tour is over, we'll get some "funny" LPTV with material from LP's live shows..

It definitely will not be out by Spring 2010, I can almost assure you that. Especially now that DBS is coming out in mid October, there's also going to be a DBS tour as well, and we all know how slow LP is with making albums.

Word.

It's likely an LP instrumental in the background. Just something Mike experimented with probably. There have been unreleased music clips in LPTV before though....so you never know!!

True the new LP tv vids are short, but i'm satisfied we're getting video's of them

About the new instrumental it sounds awesome no doubt

but it's not album material it's cool for like an background music for something

but for an album it won't cut it

for sure i want to hear more instrumentals on the background

also this sounds like Mike could rap over it

he also stated he's addicted to his mpc 2500

Props for ripping the instrumental

I think it's just one of their unfinished seeds for the new album that didn't make the cut, so they decided to throw it into an LPTV episode. I wouldn't be surprised if we heard a few more of these here and there before they finally reveal any tracks from the album.

I also think they definitely plan on releasing by Spring 2010. I would venture to guess now that they're done touring, they're gonna narrow their seeds down to 20 or 30, finish those songs, then narrow it down to the final tracklist (probably more than 12 tracks this time, because they seem to want to release more music where possible) and then do the final revisions. I'm putting my money on an April 2010 release.

I just signed up to say that I believe this instrumental is actually a piece of Mike's work when he scored the MTV Music Awards a few years ago. I recognised the beat straight away and used to have an .mp3 with the tune in it which I don't have anymore.

You'll have to take my word for it, but I'm pretty positive about it.

EDIT: I actually DO have it! I thought I had deleted it. Here it is for download.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n1azoj

Edited by Christos_17

That's why i think the LP World Wide Force is great.

thanks Christos_17, you rule

anyway, now i remember these instrumental, but i don't have them anymore..

*cough* *cough* any sources?

Edited by Nameless