Pomona Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that could be. But I wish LP would play already! I'm surprised that Alice In Chains is playing before LP.

doesnt surprise me too much. I am enjoying Alice and Chains though. Im a lil bit surprise Tool got to headline. LP headlined like every show in Europe and Asia and they come home and dont get to headline. i dont mind cuz im in philly and id have to wait even longer.

doesnt surprise me too much. I am enjoying Alice and Chains though. Im a lil bit surprise Tool got to headline. LP headlined like every show in Europe and Asia and they come home and dont get to headline. i dont mind cuz im in philly and id have to wait even longer.

I think Tool should have played before LP...

Yeah that could be. But I wish LP would play already! I'm surprised that Alice In Chains is playing before LP.

it's not very surprising..LP are way bigger now...if this was the 90's yes it would be surprising.. I know I wish they came out too!how much time do we have left till LP??

it's not very surprising..LP are way bigger now...if this was the 90's yes it would be surprising.. I know I wish they came out too!how much time do we have left till LP??

we got bout 50 minutes till LP plays. Alice and chains will probably finish round 10:15...and LP's set will prolly be cut a lil bit specially with dead by sunrise playing

Well, where I live, they go on at like 10:45 PM, so we have about 54 minutes. Basically another hour.

we got bout 50 minutes till LP plays. Alice and chains will probably finish round 10:15...and LP's set will prolly be cut a lil bit specially with dead by sunrise playing

I don't think they will cut the set. I'm expecting this set

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (Dedicated intro/APFMH outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (Verse 1 A Cappella)

14. Crawling (HHH V2 over intro)

15. In The End

16. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

17. Crawl Back In (Dead By Sunrise)

18. Fire (Dead By Sunrise)

19. My Suffering (Dead By Sunrise)

20. New Divide

21. Faint

22. One Step Closer

Edited by Geki

I don't think they will cut the set. I'm expecting this set

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (Dedicated intro/APFMH outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (Verse 1 A Cappella)

14. Crawling (HHH V2 over intro)

15. In The End

16. Bleed It Out

17. Crawl Back In (Dead By Sunrise)

18. Fire (Dead By Sunrise)

19. My Suffering (Dead By Sunrise)

20. New Divide

21. Faint

22. One Step Closer

yea so am I but... if they do the full set Tool isnt goin on until 10 pm PST then. not like i care I want them to do everything.

Sucks no Chaz guest appearance, damn. I really was expecting that.

I say LP does Petrified over POA, APFMH over the outro. Same set as Europe. Nothing special. But if they did NRL then today is THE time to do that shit.

LP should've headlined. Hometown show. Only USA show of 09. Tool is doing a USA tour and could play LA (hell maybe they are already lol). Atreyu asked for hands up for LP then Tool, LP had about 3 times as many. The crowd is a majority in terms of fans for LP.

Is this the first webcast we get of LP when they take the stage in the daytime since...RAR04? Omg.

the webcast sucks for me =( too many stops.

I hope it is working well for those who are trying to record it .

Well I'm glad to see its not only my computer.

I think Mark is going to be right about Points. Though I hope for Dedicated and I REALLY hope for NRL.

"The stream is currently unavailable" that sucks!

Can't see anything. So I think I can go to bed now....I think there will be no surprises in the setlist from LP. Same as the whole tour and APFMH over the POA outro.

No try again. That happened to me. Reupload the page.

I say LP does Petrified over POA, APFMH over the outro. Same set as Europe. Nothing special. But if they did NRL then today is THE time to do that shit.

LP should've headlined. Hometown show. Only USA show of 09. Tool is doing a USA tour and could play LA (hell maybe they are already lol). Atreyu asked for hands up for LP then Tool, LP had about 3 times as many. The crowd is a majority in terms of fans for LP.

Is this the first webcast we get of LP when they take the stage in the daytime since...RAR04? Omg.

Totally agree with you, sweetie!!

BTW...stupid webcast, stops after 20 secs and so...

actually I think there had been a webcast also for a concert of PR07,i think it was the 22nd of August 2007 omg :blink:

PR07 webcast was at night. Seeing LP in the daytime was badass. Stuttgart was 99% in the day and was really fucking cool. Grafen was half day half night and I thought that was incredible too. Then some are at night that rock it too since the Session lights OWN (see: Graz, etc).

Gonna suck if you go to bed and miss something cool. No telling what Mike might do! :)