02.08.2009 - Gräfenhainichen, Germany

What's up LPLive nation? The next performance is the final show of 2009 for the LPLive crew (excluding me going to Epicenter). [AndOne] and I have had a blast going from his house to the shows - Graz, Zurich, and Stuttgart. We've met a lot of LPLive'ers out there and had a totally great time with you all. We will post pictures from our meetings and all of that in a few days, don't worry.

Grafen will be our last show, but possibly the best. Check out how interesting the venue is. Anyway, we are doing one final LPLive Meeting after the show - we'd love to say hey to you all. In Stuttgart we did one at the box office but some of you missed us. If you want to meet us in Grafen, you need to find the box office (Kasse) somehow because we will be there after the show for about an hour or so . See you there hopefully!

Anyone going to the show? Excited?

The main problem in stuttgart was that there was no box office, so I waited at the entry for ya guys. Such a luck that I was in the near of dbs sign.

There was one... We waited there for someone to come but noone appeared. But it was very small. We made our group photo in front of it ;)

The main problem in stuttgart was that there was no box office, so I waited at the entry for ya guys. Such a luck that I was in the near of dbs sign.

Uh, yeah there was dude. Every venue has a box office no matter what. No matter what kind of venue, it has a box office. There has to be a place to pick up Will Call tickets, VIP passes, guest list passes, LPU meet and greet passes and all of that shit. A place to buy tickets.

You were sitting like 50 feet from it when we saw you. You took a picture with us of the DBS sign RIGHT next to the box office for Stuttgart. It was some tiny little box window thing, but it was there. Grafen will have a weird one too but there will be one - they have to have one for these kind of shows.

Uh, yeah there was dude. Every venue has a box office no matter what. No matter what kind of venue, it has a box office. There has to be a place to pick up Will Call tickets, VIP passes, guest list passes, LPU meet and greet passes and all of that shit. A place to buy tickets.

You were sitting like 50 feet from it when we saw you. You took a picture with us of the DBS sign RIGHT next to the box office for Stuttgart. It was some tiny little box window thing, but it was there. Grafen will have a weird one too but there will be one - they have to have one for these kind of shows.

Ok I didnt get it at this day, probably because I got my ticket online.

i've just readed for someone on twitter she is now at the venue the've heared the soundcheck from LP! XD

what was played if they really arrived already there?

NiKmaN of the forums here is going to the show and will txt me the setlist