Zürich Post-Show Discussion

That sample cut out during the bridge, then Chester came back really really rough on vocals after that. At the end it sounded as if like Rob was just a tad off on the beat, like the song wasn't in sync for some reason or something.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the show was awesome, 2nd row middle. they didn't talk much but it was ok. HHH and point outro with APFMH was great.

mike came down at in the end in front of me!!! maaan I was :blink:

i touched him everywhere i could :lol:

hahhaha love mike

Hi to you guys !!! I just came back in France after this show and after meet the LPLIVE TEAM !!!! that's great to meet all of you!! in my opinion the show was very good but maybe because it's my first LP Show (but not my last one..)... but what about the crowd in zurich ?!!!! :blink: if at the floor the crowd look very crazy jump, sing etc... were i was (the stand) the audience was so fuckin' dead my girlfriend and I are the only one who sing clap and jump :( .... She screams so loud the old man in front of us put immediatelly is hear protection... :lol: I was the lone in this forum who was in the stand ? if i don't, what's your feeling ?

Mark don't forget the braves Jersey when you'll be back to Atlanta ;)

I guess the 0.75Cl drink (with a lot of ice :P ) you took when we left the Mcdonalds was too much! that's why the police think you're drunked !! :lol:

30 euros for a shirt. 10 euros for the live CD. Stuttgart pre show post with the meeting info is coming in a few hours.

lol @ the police thinking I was a drunk guy

30 euros for a shirt?? that's more expensive than a regular lpu subscription lol (thieves and hyprocrites :blink: )

by the way, anyone thad bought the live cd can upload the cover ^^¿?

i am shocked too ... booooooring xD

LP don't have to change their set list at all if they don't want to.

The only people who find it boring are people on this forum who follow their every move across the European continent as opposed to the people who attend the concerts. I'm sure LP don't expect the fans to follow them across the continent.

Who am i kidding, i'm very sure LP are aware of fans who will follow them across the continent. :lol:

LP don't have to change their set list at all if they don't want to.

The only people who find it boring are people on this forum who follow their every move across the European continent as opposed to the people who attend the concerts. I'm sure LP don't expect the fans to follow them across the continent.

Who am i kidding, i'm very sure LP are aware of fans who will follow them across the continent. :lol:

Yeah I am sure LP knows there's a huge group of fans that follow all of their live gigs show by show.

What if I'm both? lol. A person that follows their every move across the European continent as well as someone that is attending the concerts? Hehehe.

Cover is the exact same as PR08.

Valentitix it was fucking awesome meeting you. You were a lot of fun!!

You too :lol: make sign when you post the pictures of us !! thank you very much ! ;)

hope to see you next year in France this time !!!

I bought 2 tshirt (It was expensive)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc102/f...02/DSCN5488.jpg

if you want to see my pictures:

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc102/f...%20in%20Zurich/

and my videos

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sponge...mp;query=zurich

The show was really amazing, During In The End, Chester came to me and I sang with him, I gave a hug and a kiss.

At the end of the show, Chester saw me, he show me with his finger 3 times and thanked me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLKLTejw9sI (1:55/2:05)