Zürich Post-Show Discussion

the HHH verse 1 and verse 2 over crawling is good, these small setlist changes show that the band is still trying to mix things up a little

im sure even though its the same setlist each night it's still amazing for the audience.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best LP show I've been to :D I had most fun! both mike and chester were in the crowd and we sang with chester in the end. crowd was totally crazy. I could compare it with moshing and jumping on an ac/dc gig. :D my new number one on my concert experience list(I haven't really made the list yet, but I hope to do it sometimes:).

one of the highlights this evening: meeting with lpl community! :D see you in stuttgart too :D

and I've touched chester's hand and head. does any girl want to lick my hand before I wash it off? Just kidding :P

The show is over and it was just sick ! Best LP show I've seen until today ;-) the Band really enjoyed the evening, they almost didn't want to leave the stage :-p

Joe played "Superman"...

Setlist was the same as in Graz but just perfekt.

The LPlive.net meeting was cool too... Looking forward to the group picture :-)

and it looks like I'm the only one who has the DSB...

Roadie

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,441

Warn: (0%)

The show is over and it was just sick ! Best LP show I've seen until today ;-) the Band really enjoyed the evening, they almost didn't want to leave the stage :-p

Joe played "Superman"...

Setlist was the same as in Graz but just perfekt.

The LPlive.net meeting was cool too... Looking forward to the group picture :-)

and it looks like I'm the only one who has the DSB...

wrong xD

SpikeMinoda bought one as well, he wrote me ;)

bojkic - ^^ haha im sure there are many fangirls out there that will SERIOUSLY take you up on that offer :P (i'll pass thanks lol)

I know :blink: :blink: :blink: saaaad :D

But the evening was awesome. About not wanting to leave the stage: TRUEEEE! Mike looked on the verge of going to tell guys to do sth more. really, I was very close so I could see that (second row). I thought that something might happen, but then again with which song could the close the gig.

And mike and chester hug at the end. amazing! they were very satisfied.

Engagement with the crowd a lot better than in Graz.

I wasn't at the m&g, but I know joe and brad were there(the guy who is in the lp crew and looks like brad's uncle or older brother told me and hann told me later too). the rest you'll hear from hann...

What do you mean by "Joe played "Superman""? :)

When he had nothing to do, he turned his back to the crowd and played with an air machine. So he pretended he would fly ;-) that's Joe...

Gonna upload a picture tomorrow ;-)

@sckofelng: my fault:-) better 2 than no disc ;-)

When he had nothing to do, he turned his back to the crowd and played with an air machine. So he pretended he would fly ;-) that's Joe...

Gonna upload a picture tomorrow ;-)

@sckofelng: my fault:-) better 2 than no disc ;-)

funny xD

np, you could not have known it ;)

Hey, it was a great show. Good setlist, a bit short but nice and tight. The only thing i didn't like that Mike and Chester didn't say ANY word to the crowd the whole night!! Only Mike just before ITE that everybody should sing now...and that's it. No "thank you" no nothing. Really disappointing. But maybe they show more effort when they are where they belong. In Germany in 2 days. See you there. :)

BTW, at FAINT Mike was rapping twice the 2nd verse. But it's all fine with me. :)

Edited by Gonzalenz

Mark already released POA (TTG) a couple threads back. He also released BTH, and ND. Plus you can find great HD recordings of HHH verse 1 into Crawling and verse 2 over at YT

Yes, I've already downloaded all of them, but I thought about a video recording. :) The Athens recording has a great quality, but POA hasn't been recorded fully. :( That HHH rec. is amazing, I wish get the full concert! :) Edited by Nezumi86

Graz fucking destroyed this show but I still had a great time. The LPLive meeting after the show was just awesome. I will post the pictures soon.

Had some big problems earlier in the day...Jonas and I got separated at the Zurich train station an hour before the doors opened for the show....eventually 25 mins after they opened, he found me at the venue and all was ok. The M&G in my opinion was pretty lame....Joe and Brad...eh. Talked to Mark Fiore about LPLive and Maurice about MFR and PR08. Got the 8 track signed but I hope I can get Mike to sign it sometime. I prefer the older M&G, this one was so rushed it was ridiculous. Push you in, sign stuff ASAP, push you out. Didn't like it very much...I'm sure some enjoy it but I am not a fan of this M&G system.

Show was kinda weak. New Divide was totally fucked up and I think Mike was so shaken up about it that he fucked Faint up too. The venue had sound restrictions and so the show was pretty quiet compared to Graz. Couldn't buy the live CD because even though everywhere else in the town took Euros, the merch booth wouldn't. Crowd at the back where I was on the floor was just loud and obnoxious...talking through all the songs.

Highlights were APFMH over POA, fuck yeah I love it...then HHH was incredible. Got great videos of both that I will post soon.

LPL M&G was fuckin' awesome. Like 8 people or so after the show and we just all chilled at the venue for 45 mins then went to McDonalds then the train station and a park. Awesome time with them. Hopefully the German shows will be awesome too.

to be honest... i've been to better shows of them... concert 2 years ago was muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better, they talked with us etc. i had a great spot to the stage nd took sum great videos... the crowed in front on the left side was lame, just standing around... but yeah... LP rockz anyway... i would love to see a show in america, must be awesome :-D

sorry i couldn't make it to the lplive.net m&g... i didn't found u guys.. were u outside?

how was it btw? what 'bout the m&g w/ LP?

oh and another question... what is DSB??? sorry, haha... i really don't get it... is it the download-code cd? ^_^

Edited by layli

Good to be back home for a shower and all that lol. Great show but not loud enough.

Was fun meeting all you guys who came up there. Looking forward to the pictures as well. Mark proved himself being a koala, sleeping on the floor of the train station and on a bench when police thought he was drunk lol

Good to be back home for a shower and all that lol. Great show but not loud enough.

Was fun meeting all you guys who came up there. Looking forward to the pictures as well. Mark proved himself being a koala, sleeping on the floor of the train station and on a bench when police thought he was drunk lol

So you had a lot of fun afterwards, too :D

LPL M&G was fuckin' awesome. Like 8 people or so after the show and we just all chilled at the venue for 45 mins then went to McDonalds then the train station and a park. Awesome time with them. Hopefully the German shows will be awesome too.

LMAO

are you a mcdonalds freak or what?

did you buy again some double mcchicken ? ;)

4 mcchicken in 36 hours... OUCH :D

What do you mean by "Joe played "Superman""? :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3058...p;id=1070503470

more pictures here!

and could you describe the tshirts?????

or do you have photos of them??????

or a link for me with them^^

Just check the LP online store ;-)

Show was kinda weak. New Divide was totally fucked up and I think Mike was so shaken up about it that he fucked Faint up too. The venue had sound restrictions and so the show was pretty quiet compared to Graz.

That's strange. I was really impressed by the energy and the drum mix in New Divide. What was wrong with it?