Linkin Park confirms DSPs for the summer tour!

Xero21

Back by popular demand, fans attending select shows this summer will be able to purchase limited edition digital souvenir packs which include a code to download the live recording from that night’s show, a collectible CDR to burn the recording to, as well as exclusive photographs taken by the Linkin Park crew. The digital souvenir packs are ONLY available at merch booths at the following shows:

7/21 - Athens, GR

7/23 - Graz, AT

7/28 - Zurich, CH

7/30 - Stuttgart, DE

8/2 - Graefenhainichen, DE

8/8 - Chiba City, JP

8/9 - Osaka, JP

8/11 - Okinawa, JP

8/13 - Taipei, TW

8/15 - Shanghai, CN

8/16 - Macao, CN

Please be aware we may have to substitute one show for another if we can't deliver a specific show due to circumstances beyond our control.

Source: http://linkinpark.com/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No UK?

Fuck this bullshit.

They're making " the best show ever" and they're not going to record it?

Go back, read Chester's interview, and tell me where he said Linkin Park plans on making their show at Sonisphere "the best show ever."

Chances are you won't find that quote, because he never said it. Chester said LP plans on establishing itself as the best live band in the world at Sonisphere. That doesn't mean the best show ever, and I'm sure they'll be trying just as hard to perform well at ALL of their shows.

No need to put words in Chester's mouth or overreact.

Go back, read Chester's interview, and tell me where he said Linkin Park plans on making their show at Sonisphere "the best show ever."

Chances are you won't find that quote, because he never said it. Chester said LP plans on establishing itself as the best live band in the world at Sonisphere. That doesn't mean the best show ever, and I'm sure they'll be trying just as hard to perform well at ALL of their shows.

No need to put words in Chester's mouth or overreact.

They're headlining at the rock house with Metallica. They're headlining the biggest touring festival in Europe? They're going to try and take that BEST LIVE ACT award at Knebworth.

They're headlining at the rock house with Metallica. They're headlining the biggest touring festival in Europe? They're going to try and take that BEST LIVE ACT award at Knebworth.

Yes, but you misunderstand what that means. You act like the Sonisphere show is just going to be SO much greater than their other summer shows.

That's wrong, they'll be trying just as hard at EVERY show this summer.

The reason Chester said Knebworth is because so many people will be there paying attention because Sonisphere is a big festival. Because there will be so many people there, if LP can have a great performance in front of all those people, they hope to send people home thinking "wow, LP's live show kicks fucking ass!"

That said, the quality of the show is not going to be some godlike performance, it'll be on-par with the rest of their performances. (Which will hopefully ALL be great.) It's not that the performance will be so much greater, but more people will be watching.

Edited by Xero21

I have a question that I do not understand still, and is it that DBS will appear in all these concerts also or only in one?

It looks like it'll be all, definitely more than just one.

Edited by Xero21

I'm in UK and also going Sonisphere. As much as I am gutted about there not being a planned DSP, I think it would be selfish of me to moan. Mainly because Astoria 07 got a wicked bootleg, Download 07 got 2 proshots, all other UK show after that had a DBS and not to mention Road tp Revolution.

Not to mention the fact that since Sonisphere is not LP's festival, they can't really do a DSP since Pooch isn't in control of the stage sound?

Notice how the Rock'N Coke festival isn't on there either? Don't be so quick to blame the band for something not under their control.

EDIT: It's the same for Epicenter and Rock One. Though interestingly not Summer Sonic, but Japan has always shown a lot of love to LP. Some festivals just don't seem to be in LP's hands when it comes to recording.

Edited by Xero21

That's AWESOME because it also means we will get high-quality versions of the DBS songs that they are gonna play! I will definitely purchase the one for Stuttgart :)

I hope they'll put DBS on it. I wouldn't be too suprised if they don't >.<

I'll buy mine for Gräfenhainichen.

Exactly, not the "best show ever."

So while it is disappointing that we don't get a DSP, it's not like the other shows don't have the potential to be just as good.

They will definitely put on some good shows. They haven't let us down before....have they? lol

I don't think that they are going to have a special setlist for that show.. they didnt even did a special setlist for RTR.. They will have 3 sets and thats enough!

hope that some set would have all the power songs lol