Julien-K Twitter confirms DBS live in Europe/Asia

[AndOne]

It was kinda clear it will happen after a good amount of hints from Julien-K and Chester. Julien-K just confirmed on their Twittter that they are rehearsing for Dead By Sunrise in Europe and Asia.

"DBS rehearsals all this week Europe and Japan here we come - Amir"

Thanks to BlackChester and graveguard for the heads up!

EDIT: From Amir's Twitter:

NO JK unfortunately but YES to DBS performing with LP

sweet

hope we get some good recordings

dvd's maybe

hopefully

*awaits more replies the same as this one*

I wouldnt hold my breath on this one, maybe Hahn & Andone may be ready for anything, but i highly doubt we will get anything more then a crappy cellphone vid, maybe one digicam vid of like 30 secs of a song haha

Hmm I think Julien-K will do some songs too, if anyone remembers in an interview they mentioned bout wanting to play their stuff in Europe, mayb DBS and JK will do a joint act?

yeah would be great. but I don't remember that interview ^^

Funeral for a friend, Coheed & Cambria, Dead by Sunrise, Julien-k and then LP ...would be the best thing ever.

Well...Chester already said that DBS going to play some track from Out of Ashes at the middle of LP concert...so it isnt a big news i guess...

My question is: why in the middle of LP set? It isn't like We Made It with Busta Rhymes on PR08...they need to separate it...

Edited by Poci

It was kinda clear it will happen after a good amount of hints from Julien-K and Chester. Julien-K just confirmed on their Twittter that they are rehearsing for Dead By Sunrise in Europe and Asia.

"DBS rehearsals all this week Europe and Japan here we come - Amir"

Thanks to BlackChester and graveguard for the heads up!

EDIT : From Amir's Twitter

NO JK unfortunately but YES to DBS performing with LP

Source*

OMG, that's crazy guys.. two bands in the same stage sharing the set?

i have never seen this before..

just posted on talinda's twitter

This wknd is my last at home for a while and my BFF and I are going to chill by the pool.Wednesday I shoot a DBS video with my man:)

plus she said she will take pics

Edited by sian18

Hope we get some HQ recordings......

CUZ I REALLY HATE THOSE CELL PHONES RECORDINGS, THEY MAKE MY EYES AND EARS BLEED XD

hahaha, same happens to me!

I really wanna see the show, Chester said that this will be Epic (as they could).

Edited by jurhiat

Haha, the latest update by Amir was actually an reply to me (Lisa Young In) :)

Can't fucking wait for Stuttgart now. This is gonna be epic!!! I would have loved to see Julien-K as well (maybe at several club shows or stuff) but this is already a lot more than I expected so yeah, I still can't believe it and I'm sure it will be like the best show ever!! The only thing that sucks is that I'm still walking around with a complicated fracture in my arm which won't be okay until the show, I guess, so I'm a bit worried about the crowd there (--> seats are already sold out)... But it's Linkin Park and Dead By Sunrise, so yeah, there's NO WAY I'm gonna miss out on this!!! :D :D

Edited by immortalsoul

Jesus this is going to suck if DBS is playing IN the actual LP set like they are doing for Epicenter. Maybe some of you like it but I think that is very selfish on Chester's part. And also it's highly likely that LP will simply the setlists if DBS adds like 3-5 songs to the LP set. Imagine rehearsals. "Na, let's not do APFMH or RME since we have to keep the DBS songs in the set; let's just do the singles instead".

I hope DBS is doing their own set but it sure doesn't sound like it. Ehhhhhhhhh :( :(

calm down mark, after all this is just a little tour meanwhile the band makes the new album, so we can't expect much things about this tour isn't it... after all DBS+LP sounds better than "The same LP Setlist that we hear since start of MTM cycle lol"