Xero Photo

Fyzer

Cool but why do motherfuckers always watermark everything? That's not his photo. His website came along 10 years after that shit was taken and he feels the need to watermark it. Wow.

I'll upload the un-watermarked version later. This is old, this has been around the web for about half a year now.

I always thought Mark was the guy in the back with the cap, he at least looks similar to the other supposed Mark Wakefield pictures around. I know it doesn't mean much since none of those are confirmed to be him.

The guy in the left does look completely out of place (within the band I mean).

Edited by WookieBastard

ok from left:

Mark, Mike, Rob, Joe, who's that? , Brad, Jeff....

so who is the one in the back with the cap?

correct me if im wrong anyone but i think thats the Bass player when Phx wasn't in the band.

correct me if im wrong anyone but i think thats the Bass player when Phx wasn't in the band.

Which one of them (bass players and not unknown guys on photo)? Definitely not Scott Koziol. That guy looks nothing like Scott, IMO.

• 5 months later...

i get this picture a long time ago from the jeff blue´s myspace

i think too that maybe the unknown guy could be Kyle, but is not like the one who apears in HT old documentary video

The bass player in the Jammin' with Hybrid Theory video is Scott Koziol before he shaved his head.