LPTV FROM ZERO: World Tour 2024, Part 1 [Episode 4]

martinez

3 minutes ago, LeonardoMF93 said:
Wait a minute, Brad was at the show in Los Angeles! Did anyone know that? 😱

I don't think anyone knew that. But since we know that now, I think that was not the first show he might be at.

I love those behind the scenes videos.

17 minutes ago, LeonardoMF93 said:
Wait a minute, Brad was at the show in Los Angeles! Did anyone know that? 😱

Of course. He was at both Los Angeles shows. Brad is involved in the production of the show so he was at rehearsals at Warner and the Forum too. 

47 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Of course. He was at both Los Angeles shows. Brad is involved in the production of the show so he was at rehearsals at Warner and the Forum too. 

Interesting! I knew he had been involved in the production, but I don't remember anyone confirming that he was actually there. I was really happy about it.

For me, this puts an end to the obviously false rumors that he would be playing at the shows in South America. It doesn't make sense for him to be present in Los Angeles and not play, but then travel to South America to do so.

He’s definitely not going to do that anymore. Maybe he’ll play one or two songs at a future show in Los Angeles

1 hour ago, martinez said:

I don't think anyone knew that. But since we know that now, I think that was not the first show he might be at.

I love those behind the scenes videos.

I really don't remember anyone mentioning this, but I could be wrong.

Maybe he'll end up going whenever the band plays in California.

46 minutes ago, thigolpbr said:

This tour needs a streamed show!

Imagine they would stream Brazil show, or some TV would broadcast, those crowds are different level, with crowds on this tour already being pure fire top level, I cannot imagine how Brazil one will sound like

2 hours ago, DaweLP1 said:

Imagine they would stream Brazil show, or some TV would broadcast, those crowds are different level, with crowds on this tour already being pure fire top level, I cannot imagine how Brazil one will sound like

There is a TV channel that broadcasts many big shows that take place in Brazil.

You can be sure that Linkin Park will receive an offer for the broadcast, but let's see if they will accept.

4 hours ago, Alexonlyalex said:

May I please voice an uninformed speculation? I have a feeling (based on nothing) that Brad might have medical issue, like arthritis or maybe something like rheuma. Unfortunately that stuff is common with guitar players.

Ye he got wrecked around The Hunting Party. Having back problems, having to drop THP songs due to wrist issues and ultimately getting wrecked by performing live. 
I hate to speculate on matters where we have no clear information about, other then Mike hinting that it got tougher for Brads body to tour over the years.

It’s not too far fetched and the more you think about this issue the more you can understand him not wanting/be able to tour.