2024.09.16 - Brooklyn, New York (Barclays Center)

RogueSoul

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Qwerty18 said:

You know what would make me loose my shit? 

If they'd ever play the 2000 version of High Voltage again. But that one I don't see happening^^ 

I'd also love to see Qwerty, that one has decent chances.

I think they’ll do QWERTY eventually, and it will blast. 

47 minutes ago, Qwerty18 said:

You know what would make me loose my shit? 

If they'd ever play the 2000 version of High Voltage again. But that one I don't see happening^^ 

I'd also love to see Qwerty, that one has decent chances.

With My December returning and KTTK debuting, I wouldn't be surprised with anything right now. I'd love to see P5hng Me A*wy, Lost (full band version), Shadow of the Day, The Little Things Give You Away, more debuts from THP (All For Nothing, War anyone?), The Messenger. These come to mind. 

As a side note, if Brad ever wants to grace us with a special live appearance, even for one song, I imagine it could have been an entrance for a guitar solo during TLTGYA. It would have been beautiful, but that's a vision for the future. 

Oh, and my wife loves Battle Symphony, so let's get that too. Remember that Emily is also a guitarist. We'll definitely see her on stage with the instrument at some point. 

Edited by TheUnicornOfPower

3 hours ago, ChuckCheese said:

Posting on here for the first time in years…how surreal. I’m currently live at Barclays Center ready to roll with my early merch obtained. Plenty of food around here and plenty of LP fans to chat with. Good vibes. Say hey if you see me, I’m rocking a custom LP jean vest today. Let’s do this thing just like we used to.

Lol what's up w your username

So cheesy 

I know this sounds pretty unrealistic, but it would be great if each show had some kind of a random set. Like you'd almost have no idea which song they're gonna open with or gonna do next. I remember how lazy the THP tour setlists became and a lot of us hated it. OML was going in a nice direction with rotation spots throughout the set. I'd like them to go even further into that.

If they wanna get cheeky and swap some songs I'd love to hear Mark The Graves, Roads Untraveled, and Blackout. Even if the set stays the same, folks are in for a great show. I have no complaints about what they played in LA. Love that they are embracing longer sets now. 

Now we likely know why it was written like ** Lost in the Echo ** on the last setlist. Either APFMH and LITE are rotating with each other or every show that song will be a secret song like what Gracie Abrams and Taylor Swift do which would mean that song would be different each show. 

Edited by Bliss

1 hour ago, linkinepi said:

Insane show. Emily needs to connect more with the audience. Perfect comeback, SUPER ENERGETIC playlist. APFMH was crazy.

I’m not sure they have time to connect to the audience. With how many songs they are playing in the setlist they basically just have to go go go minus the stage transition halfway through to keep at the 2 hour mark.

and trust me, getting more songs played is better than talking to the crowd as someone who saw The Gaslight Anthem make small talk for like 20-30 minutes throughout the set and lose us a good amount of songs we could have heard instead.

i agree that crowd interaction is nice but when it comes to interaction vs songs I will always chose more songs (even in a case like this with a new singer)