LPTV FROM ZERO: Part Of Something [Episode 1]

RogueSoul

It's all very exciting! So thrilled to see them happy n getting this second chance and it is going WELL!!! 

I did get a little teary seeing "the huddle", the one we've seen a hundred times, but now there's different folks.. hurt a bit.

But we'll see it a hundred times more n new sacred traditions will be forged.

Wonderful to see old staff, old friends still in the mix. 

Speaks volumes about this band. 👍 

5 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

I believe the sound from begining of the video is From Zero (Intro).

It's the same sound of the intro of the sept 5th show, it was printed as "Inception Intro a", but it makes sense. This won't be the first time that they tease a new song on lptv/lputv right?

5 hours ago, RYG4R said:

I think the From Zero (Intro) portion is where the drums kicked in building up to TEM.

I thought it might be the one later in the show, but none of the interludes are labelled that way on the setlist so I don't think it's there. I think the guitars/drums are just one new medley with that requiem/COG/Numb/ITE mashup 

I know they still need to get back into the swing of things but I think the thing I missed the most about LPTV are the backstage antics which I feel like we didn't get in this. I hope as the tour and album release goes on, we get a bit more of the band loosening up.