2024.09.11 - Los Angeles, California (KIA Forum // From Zero World Tour Kickoff)

RogueSoul

Honest opinions:
  • Setlist was overall fantastic, I'd only make a few changes
  • I wonder if they will have slightly rotating setlists for every show as Emily did say she learned 50 songs
  • Emily nailed every single song. Only song that sounded bland to me was Friendly Fire but I think the studio version is bland as well so I am not surprised I also found the live version bland
  • I'd replace My December with Iridescent personally
  • I'd replace Friendly Fire with Shadow of the Day personally
  • I'd replace Keys to the Kingdom with Rebellion, Mark the Graves, Guilty All the Same or Final Masquerade personally. 
  • Collin did an exceptional job on the drums
  • I really liked how Mike and the rest of the band looked so happy
  • Mike also sounded like he didn't age at all. Mike sounded absolutely incredible and nailed every second of it
  • Setlist was basically greatest hits plus My December, KTTK, and Friendly Fire. Which if we were going for deep cuts those are not the 3 songs I would chose at all. But I think think it's a great setlist overall and has something for everybody. Will be interesting to see if the Brooklyn show is any different. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know deep cuts are fire for real fans but does anyone else find it weird to play none of the 5 singles from THP and play KTTK instead? Rebellion and GATS would have also been heavy songs if they were going for "heavy". But I'm also biased because Rebellion is my 2nd favorite LP song ever (and MTG is my 1st). Final Masquerade is also in my top 5 so I'm really biased and I've never been a fan of KTTK.

I'm so damn happy they played KTTK.

That one and My December were the highlights from the bits I have seen. Will dive more into it once better quality videos start to appear .

Oh and. Emily sounded great. Her voice and Mike's voice seem to blend super well together.

1 hour ago, Qwerty18 said:

I'm so damn happy they played KTTK.

That one and My December were the highlights from the bits I have seen. Will dive more into it once better quality videos start to appear .

Oh and. Emily sounded great. Her voice and Mike's voice seem to blend super well together.

SO many deep cuts, I cannot believe it, My December, FF, KTTK... fucking wow

18 minutes ago, easiertorun03 said:

Where can I watch the full show?

I saw someone has posted most songs by separate. It's missing the show intro though.

I can't promise it's good, but I did record start to finish from the upper bowl. 🙈 it's been long overdue for me to provide another source for the live guide.

3 minutes ago, linkin_boss said:

Vi que alguien publicó la mayoría de las canciones por separado. Sin embargo, falta la introducción del programa.

No puedo prometer que sea bueno, pero grabé de principio a fin desde el recipiente superior. 🙈 Ya era hora de que proporcionara otra fuente para la guía en vivo.

Please 🙏🙏

1 minute ago, linkin_boss said:

¡Estoy subiendo la información desde el aeropuerto! Está tardando un poco, pero no reservé una habitación y mi vuelo es mañana por la mañana. Así que definitivamente aparecerá en algún momento durante la noche 😅

OK, thanks

Just now, PizzaPino said:

for people in the LPU reserved seats, were they standing or sitting? I want to sit but I don't want everyone in front of me to stand and I won't be able to see shit.

Most of the people were standing during the show, except for a few in the upper bowl. So yeah, pretty much everyone was on their feet  on that area unless it was an encore/intermission. Some people would sit for the ballads as well.

Most were seated during grandson's set though.

40 minutes ago, linkin_boss said:

I'm uploading rn from the airport! It's taking a while, but I did not book a room and my flight is tomorrow morning. So definitively it will come up sometime during the night 😅

Thanks, I can't wait to hear it

50 minutes ago, linkin_boss said:

I'm uploading rn from the airport! It's taking a while, but I did not book a room and my flight is tomorrow morning. So definitively it will come up sometime during the night 😅

Thanks a lot !

15 minutes ago, RogueSoul said:

absolutely fucking destroyed in the best way possible. took videos of everything important, everything will be uploaded here (I'm at the mercy of Travelodge wifi right now) at some point tonight: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7tvOWXcbuPfpbigRwikAHPS3-U4Cak2Q

Its going down, its going down 😄

every video is down 🤘

18 minutes ago, HybridSoldier.LP said:

Someone should update videos via a server via link, because Warner took down the videos, I'm sure of that

8 minutes ago, Steve said:

Its going down, its going down 😄

every video is down 🤘

Warner didn't take them down, they are simply still uploading lol. check back in a few hours

Well here we go:

So the source was recorded with a S24 Ultra. Pro video settings: UHD 30fps, speed 1/250, zoom: telephoto (3×; optical), focus: center.

EDIT: Still killing time in the airport... So I added the setlist with timestamps 😁

Edited by linkin_boss