2024.09.11 - Los Angeles, California (KIA Forum // From Zero World Tour Kickoff)

RogueSoul

1 hour ago, ToddWilliamson said:

Being back active on fan forums was not on my 2024 card, but I'm not mad about it. Very jealous of tonight's crowd, if anyone here is going, either give us live updates here or link is to your socials, we'd love to see. Amongst all the online discussion and news articles, I can imagine they're feeling the pressure for this show, I assume they'll just want to get a normal show out of the way but it'll be interesting to see if they address anything.

I know it’s not the norm for people to stream entire shows but as an avid Taylor Swift fan where every show gets live streamed by someone I hope that someone will live stream the LP show. I really want to watch it!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Bliss said:

I know it’s not the norm for people to stream entire shows but as an avid Taylor Swift fan where every show gets live streamed by someone I hope that someone will live stream the LP show. I really want to watch it!

It would be really awesome 

2 hours ago, Bliss said:

This happens with Springsteen shows too and it's really made me spoiled about it, lol. I'd definitely understand if no one in the crowd wants to cook their phone streaming a two-hour concert by a band that hasn't played publicly in seven years, but if they did, a lot of people would appreciate it. Just saying!

3 minutes ago, AlineM said:

Existe um site ou o perfil de mídia social de alguém que está gravando isso ao vivo?  😩

There won't be one because the band hasn't released anything, maybe they can release videos of some songs later. Probably whoever is there will play cell phone or live footage on YouTube

Anyone knows where the LPU early entry like is? I'm on a line in front of the merch store but it seems this is GA.

EDIT: Nvm the have stopped giving the wristbands by the time I realized there was another line. I saw some other people that got the wristbands and also didn't get the early access. Oh well, I'm in the upper bowl so is not like I needed to be super early inside.

They brought a good chunk of merch, that's good. I was surprised they brought the single's cover painting.  That was cool to see in person.

Edited by linkin_boss

3 minutes ago, RaimyBennington95 said:

Setlis:

ACT 1 -"INCEPTION' SET INTRO A  

- SOMEWHERE I BELONG

- CRAWLING  

- LYING FROM YOU

-   

- MS: WELCOME  

- POINTS OF AUTHORITY

- NEW DIVIDE  

- EA: WELCOME

- THE EMPTINESS MACHINE  

ACT 2 - 

- "CREATION' INTRO A 

- THE CATALYST  

- BURN IT DOWN 

- WAITING FOR THE END

- AUDIENCE / TALK

- CASTLE OF GLASS  

- JOE SOLO  

- MIKE SOLO - WHEN THEY COME/REMEMBER THE NAME  

- AUDIENCE / TALK  

- ** LOST IN THE ECHO **

- GIVEN UP  

- ONE STEP CLOSER  

- ACT 3 - "COLLAPSE" TRANSITION  

- LOST (short)  

- BREAKING THE HABIT 

- WHAT I'VE DONE  

- ACT 4 - "KINTSUGI" TRANSITION  

- LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST  

- MY DECEMBER 

- FRIENDLY FIRE

- AUDIENCE / TALK 

- NUMB/ENCORE  

- IN THE END  

- FAINT

- ENCORE ACT 5 - "RESOLUTION" INTRO A

- PAPERCUT  

- MS: THP SONG, FIRST TIME PLAYING IT KEYS TO THE KINGDOM

-   

- MS & EA: THANK YOU

- BLEED IT OUT

Already finished?

6 minutes ago, RYG4R said:

Already finished?

No, LP hasn't even gone on yet. That's a leak of the setlist from a picture of the printed one, which I think is absolutely insane to just post in this thread without being hidden or spoilered or anything. If I hadn't already seen it I'd be super pissed, personally.

4 minutes ago, gorast said:

No, LP hasn't even gone on yet. That's a leak of the setlist from a picture of the printed one, which I think is absolutely insane to just post in this thread without being hidden or spoilered or anything. If I hadn't already seen it I'd be super pissed, personally.

What a spoiler! No!

2 minutes ago, JZLP-RoadsUntraveled said:

Sounds so clean w Emily

im talking even with Chester. New Divide has to be the most overrated Linkin Park song that only got big because of Transformers.

WTCFM WHAT LETS GOOOOOOO

26 minutes ago, JZLP-RoadsUntraveled said:

Sounds so clean w Emily

im talking even with Chester. New Divide has to be the most overrated Linkin Park song that only got big because of Transformers.

WTCFM WHAT LETS GOOOOOOO

yes BREAKING THE HABIT, their best nu-metal song by far. When I saw them in 2014 they never played BTH and that was my only complaint of the setlist

36 minutes ago, Bliss said:

WTCFM WHAT LETS GOOOOOOO

yes BREAKING THE HABIT, their best nu-metal song by far. When I saw them in 2014 they never played BTH and that was my only complaint of the setlist

You’re tripping. New divide is catchy af