2024.09.11 - Los Angeles, California (KIA Forum // From Zero World Tour Kickoff)

RogueSoul

18 minutes ago, linkin_boss said:

I would assume the band and by extension the security team must be aware. After all, the media was covering his streams on monday. I hope he gets the help he needs on time because he seems completely gone since a while ago. Most of his online interactions online seem to be with full-fledged tinfoil-wearing conspirationists.

That aside, I'm stocked about the band being back on the road! I've been long absent from the website, but I've kept lurking here and there through the years. I hope I get to meet a few of the ppl from the community, it's my first US show! Way back thenbI was living in Chile, but now I'm in Canada, which makes it easier to get there 😅

He just posted on his stories saying that if something were happen to him at the concert, it would be on Linkin Park. This is a major red flag.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, ChaseChief said:

He just posted on his stories saying that if something were happen to him at the concert, it would be on Linkin Park. This is a major red flag.

This is actually a bit worrying. Hopefully the security is on this.

Edit : nevermind, he actually said that in the context of being worried how LP fans will behave around him. Given his "afraid of lots of stuff" background, that makes sense

Edited by Qwerty18

15 hours ago, shadowmoses said:

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. With how unstable Jamie has been recently, I'm genuinely scared he's gonna try something at this show. I'm really scared for Linkin Park's safety. 

kind of unfair leap in logic to presume he would 'try something' to endanger LP member's safety just because he believes some conspiracy things and has been critical of them

regarding the 'if something happens to him' then that's most likely in reference to the death threats he's received from Linkin Park fans.

Edited by djzap

On 9/11/2024 at 5:46 PM, Hybrid1988 said:

City specific posters are limited to 300 and some already went to eBay flippers. Hoping I can snag one today!

$310!! how much were they on the stall?

anyway, from that sale image, here’s an approximate flat image of it. 

or on Frank Maddocks Insta- https://www.instagram.com/p/C_yRQEcyMf-/

LP-LA-poster.jpg

Edited by Sukotto

Being back active on fan forums was not on my 2024 card, but I'm not mad about it. Very jealous of tonight's crowd, if anyone here is going, either give us live updates here or link is to your socials, we'd love to see. Amongst all the online discussion and news articles, I can imagine they're feeling the pressure for this show, I assume they'll just want to get a normal show out of the way but it'll be interesting to see if they address anything.

Edited by ToddWilliamson

3 minutes ago, ToddWilliamson said:

Bring back active on fan forums was not on my 2024 card, but I'm not mad about it. Very jealous of tonight's crowd, if anyone here is going, either give us live updates here or link is to your socials, we'd love to see. Amongst all the online discussion and news articles, I can imagine they're feeling the pressure for this show, I assume they'll just want to get a normal show out of the way but it'll be interesting to see if they address anything.

This 🤘🏼

27 minutes ago, RogueSoul said:

Astat and I are up for the day (already drinking spiked Jarritos), meeting up with Mark soon. LPLive team is back together 🥲

If anyone is going and sees us, say hi!

That does sound yummy. 😂 no pre-show drink party going on?

I'm very excited about the return of Linkin Park! Watching the livestream last week was the happiest I've felt in quite sometime. I must say, seeing the lineup change and hearing most of the songs played in a different key made me think I was witnessing LP from an alternate reality. I hope they don't keep their songs in the different key with every show now. But if they do, it's still better than nothing at all. 

1 hour ago, Sukotto said:

$310!! how much were they on the stall?

anyway, from that sale image, here’s an approximate flat image of it. 

LP-LA-poster.jpg

They are 55 at the merch booth. Fairly reasonable and within the standard price range for show specific posters from other bands. 

33 minutes ago, Hybrid1988 said:

They are 55 at the merch booth. Fairly reasonable and within the standard price range for show specific posters from other bands. 

There’s always people who will try it on to make a quick buck 😒