Linkin Park Underground 2024-2025 Packages

LPLStaff

The Linkin Park Underground has announced new packages for 2024-2025 for the From Zero era. In a post on Facebook, the LPU announced:

2024-2025 LPU Memberships are now available at LPUnderground.com. Join for access to:

*Pre-sale ticket opportunities, and

*Early Entry at select LINKIN PARK concerts (subject to availability). 

*You must have a valid membership and a valid General Admission concert ticket for early entry to select LINKIN PARK concerts. Your membership must be valid when the tour is announced to access pre-sale codes (subject to availability).

New for this year, introducing LPU Passport Plus with Annual Gift, same benefits as LPU Passport Plus AND:
- LPU MEMBERSHIP LAPEL PIN
- LPU 24-25 MEMBERSHIP BLACK LANYARD 
- LPU 24-25 MEMBERSHIP LAMINATE
- LPU LIMITED EDITION PREMIUM ZINE (SHIPS IN 2025)

4 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

- LPU LIMITED EDITION PREMIUM ZINE (SHIPS IN 2025)

I am not sure I quite understand how this works since I can't find any references to the Zine elsewhere besides their own messaging. Is the Zine only available to people who subscribe to Passport Plus together with the Annual Gift now? I am already a Passport Plus holder since a while and when I go to the store to purchase the LPU 2024-2025 Member Bundle I can't see any mention of the Zine, it only lists the other three items (pin, lanyard and laminate).

10 minutes ago, Superxer0 said:

Can I get pre sale tickets for a London show in two week if I sign up right now?

If it's the same as the pre-sale for the shows in the US, yes. The difference is that you will have priority 2, while those who were members before will have priority 1. I did exactly what you're planning to do and got two tickets for the closest sector to the stage, but they sold out very quickly right after.

If you want to go to the show, joining the LPU is pretty much essential.

It really is just so nice to have a reason to be subscribed to the LPU again. I cashed in my free year from the Meteora box for the QWERTY/Friendly Fire single and won’t need to renew until April - hopefully tour info for next year will be out by then, but I’m probably gonna renew either way.

2 hours ago, Coizu said:

I am not sure I quite understand how this works since I can't find any references to the Zine elsewhere besides their own messaging. Is the Zine only available to people who subscribe to Passport Plus together with the Annual Gift now? I am already a Passport Plus holder since a while and when I go to the store to purchase the LPU 2024-2025 Member Bundle I can't see any mention of the Zine, it only lists the other three items (pin, lanyard and laminate).

Same here. Any more info on the Zine thing ? Link maybe ?

6 minutes ago, RyanBlueriver said:

Same here. Any more info on the Zine thing ? Link maybe ?

Taking on my own question...

Would be nice if we could get this while already having the Passport Plus.

For the 2024-2025 membership year, the annual gift will be a Limited Edition LPU Premium Zine. The 60-page soft-cover 9” x 12” zine comes filled with never-before-seen studio and tour photos, artwork, notes from the band, customizable pages, and a sticker sheet. (SHIPS IN 2025)

The LPU Membership Lapel Pin, LPU 24-25 Membership Black Lanyard, and the LPU 24-25 Membership Laminate will ship in 6-8 weeks from the order date.

LPU+ANNUAL+GIFT+2024-2025.png?expires=1725760800&signature=5cdcc1dadf8c96d528a0a2b9904510f5754bf651af5cb8eff18b256937f45c59&req=dSEgFsB4n4FcXPMW1HO4zQ1rFpjvxBnKpmWEi38%2FMXDw2cW0UHErky4kFgfX%0AnTBDl37q6pox6aLOJRQ%3D%0A

3 hours ago, Coizu said:

I have the same query - do legacy members need to purchase the package separately to get the zine? If I purchase the package does it impact my “legacy” pricing?

And How about the  "major" '25 tour? If i want to go on a concert in Europe, like a Festival, you think that even for a festival (like RAR or I-Days) i need a LPU membership and all of stuff for pre-sale ecc.?

7 hours ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

If it's the same as the pre-sale for the shows in the US, yes. The difference is that you will have priority 2, while those who were members before will have priority 1. I did exactly what you're planning to do and got two tickets for the closest sector to the stage, but they sold out very quickly right after.

If you want to go to the show, joining the LPU is pretty much essential.

How many tickets can I get with it cause I’m looking for about four

6 hours ago, Superxer0 said:

How many tickets can I get with it cause I’m looking for about four

I didn't see any limitation, but it must exist. I bought two tickets.
I think you won’t have problems buying four, but I'm not sure.
I think it also depends on who organized the show and may not be a specific rule of the LPU.

Hello, signed up just to ask this question.

First time joining LPU, so unsure how it works. I bought the $75 membership.  Here is my question, does buying this give me membership bundle items (pin lanyard ect) and the zine gift shipped to me without anything further on my part?

I see both the items on the store, so I'm a little confused as to why. Do I just now have the rights to buy these items now. $75 seems kind of steep if I have to buy these items on top of the membership.

Edited by ShogunOfTruth

2 hours ago, ShogunOfTruth said:

Hello, signed up just to ask this question.

First time joining LPU, so unsure how it works. I bought the $75 membership.  Here is my question, does buying this give me membership bundle items (pin lanyard ect) and the zine gift shipped to me without anything further on my part?

I see both the items on the store, so I'm a little confused as to why. Do I just now have the rights to buy these items now. $75 seems kind of steep if I have to buy these items on top of the membership.

Yes, the $75 tier includes the bundle and the zine without further purchase. They're on the store for the lower tier members who don't get them included.

1 hour ago, gorast said:

Yes, the $75 tier includes the bundle and the zine without further purchase. They're on the store for the lower tier members who don't get them included.

Thank you! Will looking forward to getting the items then!

So happy to finally be apart of LPU. Ban a fan since One Step Closer first hit radio,  but never really could afford it until the last few years when the band was inactive.