MIKE SHINODA - Producer, Vocals, RecordingEngineer
Phoenix - Bass
Ethan Mates - RecordingEngineer
Joe Hahn - Programming
Emily Armstrong - Vocals
Scott Skrzynski - Assistant Mixer
Colin Brittain - Drums, Co-Producer
Emerson Mancini - Masterer

Hey! Neal Avron is back! His work in MTM and ATS were the best!

1 hour ago, LinkinMark said:

Given the recent post on the bands social media, seems Brad will not be touring with the band, but is still involved in songwriting and production.

Yes. This decision must have been made at short notice or why was Mike still talking about “filling in” yesterday?

For me it's not a big surprise, because Brad has had problems with his back in recent years and generally didn't seem as agile on stage. In my opinion. In any case, it's great that he remains active backstage.

25 minutes ago, nickishere12345 said:

I’m surprised at the Hunting Party vibes in this song. I love that album to death (see my pfp) but it always felt like the band was embarrassed by it for some reason. Maybe this means we’ll get a few THP songs in the set (all for nothing please)

You know when you wake up one day and you crave for a snack that you rarely eat, but for whatever reason all you can think about is that snack, and then, when you finally have it, you grab a couple of bites and immediately you don't want more?

Well, that's The Hunting Party

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone familiar with the Kia Forum knows if they have bag check? I'm traveling for the day, and honestly, I don't see the point in booking an Airbnb. But I'll be carrying a couple of things so it'd be nice to be able to put my bag somewhere since I know you can't enter the bag.

10 hours ago, nickishere12345 said:

I’m surprised at the Hunting Party vibes in this song. I love that album to death (see my pfp) but it always felt like the band was embarrassed by it for some reason. Maybe this means we’ll get a few THP songs in the set (all for nothing please)

Yeah ! It has THP vibes in it, like ALITS/Rebellion- ish and some Victimized vibes (which is like a precursor to the sound of THP). 

58 minutes ago, Sukotto said:

Someone said a cd single was sold at the show, with the painting as artwork... Surprised an image hasn’t surfaced online yet. More surprised it hasn’t shown up on eBay! 

Someone posted this on VK, IDK if it's a fakenews or something, but looks real
guJpYHC.jpeg
gPToM4m.jpeg

Edited by AwesomeLP

1 hour ago, Somebodyangry said:

Yeah ! It has THP vibes in it, like ALITS/Rebellion- ish and some Victimized vibes (which is like a precursor to the sound of THP). 

It feels to me like THP but with more polished, slick production. I think that was a big mistake on THP, the raw, garagey production style threw a lot of people off because the hypermodern production style has been a LP trademark going back to Hybrid Theory.

I have mixed feelings on some aspects of this reunion (the changing of keys live, the lack of Brad live and Rob at all) but I think new music was the most important part of this and based on the first single, they absolutely nailed it, which makes me so incredibly hyped for the full record

2 hours ago, AwesomeLP said:

Someone posted this on VK, IDK if it's a fakenews or something, but looks real
guJpYHC.jpeg
gPToM4m.jpeg

Damn, I prefer this as the vinyl cover for the album. It's iconic and very LP.

1 hour ago, nickishere12345 said:

It feels to me like THP but with more polished, slick production. I think that was a big mistake on THP, the raw, garagey production style threw a lot of people off because the hypermodern production style has been a LP trademark going back to Hybrid Theory.

I have mixed feelings on some aspects of this reunion (the changing of keys live, the lack of Brad live and Rob at all) but I think new music was the most important part of this and based on the first single, they absolutely nailed it, which makes me so incredibly hyped for the full record

Super hyped too and agree on THP, my least fav album by them