"Bleed It Out" ...and other rumblings

LPLStaff

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, milkshake227 said:

no kidding. Disappointing to see 2 different people use it in this thread. 

Reminds me of someone I was friends with who went on a whole tirade, built largely from the rick and morty scene, and acted like a victim bc he was asked to not use a word used to degrade people with disabilities. Dude developed some.....interesting.... other takes over time too.

Playing shows in November seems like something that would need an announcement much sooner than right now. Will be interesting if true. I don't actually expect anything until next spring for live shows.

What does it say precisely ?

Translation to English says "Linkin Park preparing new shows in LATAM for November 2024", but translation to my native language says "Linkin Park preparing UNRELEASED shows in LATAM for November 2024", I guess meaning like a DVD/video streaming release of some old shows.

If they were indeed to play actual shows, it could very well be a surprise comeback tour or something on short notice. They might have so much confidence in South American fanbase that they know it's gonna sell out quickly.

4 hours ago, GreyFox-AFCA said:

I see i rattled some cages.

Here in the Netherlands a similair word is used sometimes for people displaying stupid behavior.

Sorry, i really didn't know people took offence over that in the US😅

People take offence over anything in the US. Try to be nice to everyone and it should be fine. Don't be like Wilderness.

1 hour ago, millytripleseven said:

Translation to English says "Linkin Park preparing new shows in LATAM for November 2024", but translation to my native language says "Linkin Park preparing UNRELEASED shows in LATAM for November 2024", I guess meaning like a DVD/video streaming release of some old shows.

If they were indeed to play actual shows, it could very well be a surprise comeback tour or something on short notice. They might have so much confidence in South American fanbase that they know it's gonna sell out quickly.

The first one. I don't think they've played this venue before.

4 hours ago, millytripleseven said:

Linkin Park estaría preparando shows inéditos en LATAM para Noviembre de 2024 (sí, los primeros desde la partida de Chester 😞

El anuncio sería durante las próximas semanas

Something like: Linkin Park might be preparing unprecedented shows in Latin America for November 2024 (yeah the very first shows since Chester passed away)

The announcement might happen in the coming weeks

12 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

People take offence over anything in the US. Try to be nice to everyone and it should be fine. 

First part cringe second part good.

16 hours ago, GreyFox-AFCA said:

I see i rattled some cages.

Here in the Netherlands a similair word is used sometimes for people displaying stupid behavior.

Sorry, i really didn't know people took offence over that in the US😅

Tried to edit to not double post but wouldn't let me

Anyways, you're fine, just that that word is more often than not used to dehumanize people with mental disabilities, which, in the US, gets a little eugenics-y and extermination-y. It's not something I like seeing bc my sister in law is on the spectrum. 20 years ago there was a shift away from using it but 6th graders today like to be edgy and double down with tantrums over limited and dated vocabulary. I appreciate you not doing so

57 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Am I the only one still puzzled about the BIO thing and then... Nothing?

It was for BIO 4K. That’s all. It was never for anything else, but people here decided it was.

13 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

Playing shows in November seems like something that would need an announcement much sooner than right now. Will be interesting if true. I don't actually expect anything until next spring for live shows.

Well, last week Falling in reverse announced an European tour for this november, so it make quite sense that LP Camp throws that dates in the next couple of weeks

9 hours ago, linkindan said:

It was for BIO 4K. That’s all. It was never for anything else, but people here decided it was.

Once again, we over excite about something and then we disappoint ourselves

One of the most active threads on the forum in a while and it's smoke, mirrors, and off-topic bullshit, lol.

Feels pretty safe to say now that this was about the 4K upgrade for Bleed it Out and little else. The official account hasn't posted since the upgrade went up. Yeah, sure, there's more rumblings of shows, but is this band really going to spring random Latin America shows on this fanbase with less than three months' notice like that? I doubt it. We'll see, I guess.

Edited by gorast

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 12:09 PM, Poofanda said:

Bro you don’t scare me and this is the sort of fans lp have I wouldn’t want to come back either lol threatening people like it’s laughable there’s so much evidence and basically lplive admitting they are label plants cuz no way Mike would trust fans with shit

Heyyyyyyy friend how you doing today LOL

Still waiting on all that sweet label plant money though. Daddy Astat has concert tickets to buy.