Hybrid Theory, Meteora and THP vinyl reissue limited colours

Dan_LP

Hi

New vinyl reissue are coming in July. 

Hybrid Theory - yellow vinyl 

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113055

Meteora - translucent gold & red splatter

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113053

The hunting party - translucent blue with etched d side. Looks to have the original cd cover.

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113054

23 minutes ago, Cesar656 said:

how did it take so long for labels to find out the huge amount of money in collector vinyls??

they could atleast try to make these releases more special instead of just choosing random colors just to create more variants.

they could release the instrumentals.. HT and Meteora doesnt have official instrumentals releases that would be fire.

Piss yellow AGAIN, someone in LP's camp has a sickness and they need to be weeded out.

THP getting a re-press, though, is exciting - it's the first time it's ever had an alternate vinyl color, and having another pressing circulating could potentially bring the resale price of the original down a little bit. These really do kind of feel like they're just being shit out at random, though.

14 hours ago, gorast said:

Piss yellow AGAIN, someone in LP's camp has a sickness and they need to be weeded out.

THP getting a re-press, though, is exciting - it's the first time it's ever had an alternate vinyl color, and having another pressing circulating could potentially bring the resale price of the original down a little bit. These really do kind of feel like they're just being shit out at random, though.

You really should drink more water.

8 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

The only variant that I actually want to own is the pink Hybrid Theory CD and the black one too those are amazing.

Didn't knew those versions! Which version did they belong?

14 hours ago, BeardyWilderness said:

You really should drink more water.

You cannot look at that color and tell me it looks good dude. It's bad, and piss yellow is the best descriptor for it.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, bloodbath said:

Didn't knew those versions! Which version did they belong?

Pink vCanadian variant there was another asian pink variant but I can't find it

Can someone help?

Black Indonesian variant https://lpcatalog.com/item/2000_hybrid-theory/cd/0093624775522_id

Edited by JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

Nice. I never got THP when it came out so I can snag this one to finish off my collection. Nice to see they kept the etching. Aside from a MTM20 or ATHS20 I’m done on getting more albums. 

I'm interesting if THP will really gets the POA. That would be something really exclusive in it.

On 6/8/2024 at 3:23 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

The only variant that I actually want to own is the pink Hybrid Theory CD and the black one too those are amazing.

The green THP looks sick.

Oof another vinyl version, I mean it's cool and all, but what is holding WBM back in officially releasing HT and Meteora (and maybe Reanimation) Instrumental albums. You don't do it during the anniversary celebration and continue to ignore and releasing colored versions of the albums.

22 hours ago, majorfort said:

Oof another vinyl version, I mean it's cool and all, but what is holding WBM back in officially releasing HT and Meteora (and maybe Reanimation) Instrumental albums.

Because most people doesn't want it and won't buy it. Plain and simple.